Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling really good EUW LoL Account vs d2jsp fg

Discussion on Selling really good EUW LoL Account vs d2jsp fg within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling really good EUW LoL Account vs d2jsp fg

Yeah, as topic states I am selling my LoL Accounts, because I am tired of this game. Just some small infos here:

LvL 30 Account

Winratio of 60% in normals
Winratio of 100% in ranked games, account is on 1400is elo right now.

Unlocked 90% of all Heroes, a few skins and got 9 Rune Pages, with the most common used Runes/Glyphes/Seals nowadays.

If you want to know whch heroes exacly are on this account or got any other questions just hit me with a PM.

thanks in advance,

striker
Old 05/10/2012, 13:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do u want only money? Anyways my offer is (~worth 100$)
Old 05/10/2012, 23:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulpoo View Post
Do u want only money? Anyways my offer is (~worth 100$)
Well ... actually i would prefer d2jsp forumgold over realmoney, but i might accept paypal aswell, no need chinese silroad account, if you sell it and give me real money we can talk about it

bump