Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Creation Services

Discussion on Account Creation Services within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Creation Services

Long time lurker, finally made an account to help
with the problem of having no easy way to get new accounts to bot on!

Since IFFT's Referral Maker has a limited number of slots
I'm here to help those who don't get a slot!

SERVICE FEATURES:

-Manual creation of accounts with burner emails (hotmail,live,gmail.com)
-Account name of your choice (subsequent accounts will be numbered for ease)
-Password of your choice (if you don't care I'll make one up)
-Choice of server (NA, EU, EU Nordic & East)
-.Txt with all accounts and passwords arranged to be easily pasted into LoLETAL

SERVICE RATES:
5 Accounts --- $0.15
10 Accounts --- $0.25
25 Accounts --- $0.50
50 Accounts --- $0.80
100 Accounts --- $1.50
150 Accounts --- $1.75
200 Accounts --- $2.50
500+ Accounts --- PM For Custom Rates

FAQ
Q. What are your turn around times?
A. Depending on the bulk of the order 10-20 minutes

Q. Why make an account now?
A. I never had anything to contribute to the forums before and now I do! Yay for not being a leecher anymore ^-^

Q. Why make accounts for people?
A. IFFT's Service will hit occupancy and then people will have no place to turn to make a lot of accounts quickly, that's where I come in!

Anymore comments questions etc. just PM me <3

EDIT: P.S. I'm currently working on a free LoL referral bot (in C#) for everyone! <3
Old 05/08/2012, 11:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
omg now create accs cost money))
just donate to developer and take access

nick developer on this forum - hip2script
Old 05/08/2012, 11:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk-as View Post
omg now create accs cost money))
just donate to developer and take access

nick developer on this forum - hip2script
There is limited space what will people do when there is no space?
Old 05/08/2012, 12:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
not limited
10$ for unlim access
Old 05/08/2012, 13:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk-as View Post
not limited
10$ for unlim access
Learn to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip2script View Post
Thanks everyone who has enjoyed using my LoL account maker. This was a project that I created and hosted for free. The site has generated over 24,000 views, and has created over 50,000 accounts! A huge success!

However Riot has changed their sign-up code which has broken all other account creators. I have successfully cracked Riot's sign-up process once again, through another exploit. However I will not be publicly hosting the new updated version.

If you would like to continue using my site to create accounts, a limited number of private logins will be awarded to those who would like to help contribute/donate to the project. Please send me a PM if you are interested in private access to the updated account creator.

Thanks to everyone who has used and enjoyed this tool in the past, and I'm sorry I can no longer publicly offer this.