Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING MANY BADASS LoL Acc's [LOOK INSIDE] OP!

Discussion on SELLING MANY BADASS LoL Acc's [LOOK INSIDE] OP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING MANY BADASS LoL Acc's [LOOK INSIDE] OP!

It takes too long time to write all information about the accounts, But I would love to show you Accounts via skype Screenshare.

Account EuW 1: 1920~ elo plat + 200 lvl 5 refferals and around 7000 RP left! got nice referral skins like Grey Warwick [SOLD]

Account 2 EuW: 1820~ Many nice skins, some rare etc. 9 rune pages, MANY runes!! Almost all champs (maybe 4-5 not purchased) {Not available for sale yet}

Account 3 EuW: 1600~ Elo, 53 skins, some legendary/rare and around 70 champs

Account 4 EuW: 1500~ Elo, 64 SKINS!!! Many Nice skins Rares/Legendary, Nearly all champs unlocked, 1000 RP left, 15 RUNE PAGES! Every single rune you need! Really nice acc

Account 5 NA: 1920~ Elo, 74 champs, some nice skins rare like UFO corki, 3 rune pages and some sets.

Account 6 EuW: 1760~ Elo, 106 SKINS!!!, ALL champions, 10 rune pages

Account 7 EuW: Will be added soon!

More accounts may be added to the list, If you have questions you can add me to skype
I will be happy to show u the acc u ask for through skype screen share, we can trade via middle man. I accept only PSC/Ukash/Western Union
Old 05/03/2012, 23:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why would anyone buy stolen accounts?
Old 05/03/2012, 23:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0wnie View Post
why would anyone buy stolen accounts?
Why would anyone buy a ***** when she has already been ******? Stop talking please
Old 05/04/2012, 00:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauniew View Post
Why would anyone buy a ***** when she has already been ******? Stop talking please
Why would anybody buy a ***** when she's been f****d, and the last guy gave her aids? That would be a better comparison... there is always a chance of the account being taken back when it's stolen.
Old 05/04/2012, 22:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouj!n View Post
Why would anybody buy a ***** when she's been f****d, and the last guy gave her aids? That would be a better comparison... there is always a chance of the account being taken back when it's stolen.
the chance of them being taken back makes a point... but the aids? I don't know... makes no sence? neither mine or your comparison.
Old 05/04/2012, 22:32   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

show picture
Old 05/04/2012, 22:38   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauniew View Post
the chance of them being taken back makes a point... but the aids? I don't know... makes no sence? neither mine or your comparison.
The aids symbolizes the chance for the account to be taken back. The guy buying the woman wants HER but not the aids that come with her, the people buying the account want the account but not the risk of it being taken back. I was just saying, it's an odd comparison regardless