Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]Level 30 Account 480 RP ~20-30 Champs [LF] 5€

Discussion on [S]Level 30 Account 480 RP ~20-30 Champs [LF] 5€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 126
[S]Level 30 Account 480 RP ~20-30 Champs [LF] 5€

Hey guys,
im selling a level 30 Account unranked elo.
contact me on skype: mike111994
Old 03/28/2012, 18:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello, I noticed you may need a Middleman for your trade, could you please respond with the following if you need me

- link to other user involved
- link to trade topic (both of you must have posted here)
- what is being traded and for how much
- skype name or something else we will communicate with
- realm/core

I will give you my Name in Skype or something else in my confirmation pm once I have a reply from the seller.
Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] LoL Account Level 30 All Champs
02/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Servus, Ich verkaufe hier meinen Account Level 30 mit allen Champs ausser die 2 Neusten, einer kann aber fast wieder gekauft werden 5987 EP vorhanden. Der Account ist auf EU Ost, aber man kann noch einmal Free wechseln. Runen -> AP, AD, Jungle, Tank Skins sind so ziemlich keine drauf..
Selling NA Level 30 LOL Account [44 champs]
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Selling level 30 League of legends account on the north american server. 615 wins, no ranked matches, 6944 riot points, and 16,265 influence points. http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8943/overviewq .png 44 owned champions http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2491/champsp.p ng It has one skin http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5596/skinr.png
WTS NA level 30 account-56 champs
02/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, im selling my level 30 US account. it has...... 56 champions, 16 skins, 5 rune pages (some runes used in multiple pages), 294 RP, ~4100 IP. the account is currently unranked because of quite a few unfortunate games (8 leavers on my team in the first 12 games) all of them i was playing kennen who happens to be one of my best champions. so his win:loss ratio isnt that great lol. i carried myself out of the losing streak with janna and a friends help with some random...
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.
[B] LoL Account Level 30, 40 Champs [S] PSC
04/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi biete hier meinen League of Legends US Account an, er enthδlt 40 gekaufte Champions darunter : Allistar, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezrael, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Garen, Heimerdinger, Janna, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, LeBlanc, Malphite, Master Yi, Nunu, Rammus, Ryze, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate , Twitch, Udyr, Vladimir, Warwick, Zilean. Extra Skins sind :