Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lv30 NA unranked( not even 1 game)

Discussion on WTS lv30 NA unranked( not even 1 game) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
WTS lv30 NA unranked( not even 1 game)

Hi guys i need to sell my account Its in North American server . Has RP=510 IP 15500 . Has around 30 champions . Good AD runes . Has 2 skins- Chosen Master Yi , and Tristana skin . The account is unranked, havent played even game in seasson 2 . I accept paypal only The price now is : 24 $ . I want to sell it fast . Pm here or contact me on skype tarikata20.

Sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 2 LOW ELO LOL ACCOUNTS FOR ONE UNRANKED OR 1350+ ACC
03/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
OK so I just wanna do a trade we can use a mm and I do have to low elo accounts so I really want a higher one or a unranked one.
[SELL] LoL-Account | LVL 30 | UNRANKED ELO
01/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm selling a hot League of Legends LVL 30 Account. The account has 309 wins in normal. The account ownes 24 Champions. The account has 4 RUNEPAGES with AP,AD and jungler runes. (That means magic pentration, armor pentration, armor, magic resist, attack dmg, ... ) The account has the Champion package that means 3410RP = 20 Euros. The Rest IP and RP is:
[WTB] N/A LoL 30 Unranked Account
11/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy a Level 30 League of Legends account on the North America server. It has to be unranked and by this I mean 0 games played for season 2. I'll be offering depending on champions owned, skins owned, runes owned, and if it's silver/gold/platinum from season 1. I'm a serious buyer and looking for a great account.
Trading 3 lv30 accounts for 1 good lv30 account.
08/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo i got a couple of lv30's which i dont use so i thought, hey ima try to trade em for a decent lv30 account. 2 Accounts are pretty much clean meaning they have barely anything on them, one account has about 5-10 skins and 20-35 champions. Can also be sold seperatly. Will add screenshots later. [email protected]
Trading 3 lv30 accounts for 1 good lv30 account.
08/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo i got a couple of lv30's which i dont use so i thought, hey ima try to trade em for a decent lv30 account. 2 Accounts are pretty much clean meaning they have barely anything on them, one account has about 5-10 skins and 20-35 champions. Will add screenshots later. [email protected] xt0n3h on skype