Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] Level 1 account with almost every champion [Selling]

Discussion on [Selling] Level 1 account with almost every champion [Selling] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] Level 1 account with almost every champion [Selling]

Hello,

I am selling my level 1 smurf account, which has almost every champion (Including the new ones, volibear, ahri etc.)

It took me a while and alot of money to achieve this goal, and now I want to sell this account.

Some information :
Summoners name : Wrizzy
Level : 1
Server : Europe West (EUW)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Proof :

What you will get :
E-mail access to change the e-mail to yours.
The account username and password.

I might go first, if you are very trusted on elitepvpers.
Else we will use a middleman.
If you dont trust the screenshots, you can have a look via Teamviewer on the account.

------------------------------------------------------------

Payments via : Paypal
Price : 30$
My e-mail for contact :
Old 12/22/2011, 20:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,055
Care, i think he cheated the RP with an exisiting Debit bank bug.
The account will be banned in 7days or in less days.

No one would buy champs for about 200 Euro to sell them after 2minutes for 30€.
Old 12/22/2011, 20:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatd View Post
Care, i think he cheated the RP with an exisiting Debit bank bug.
The account will be banned in 7days or in less days.

No one would buy champs for about 200 Euro to sell them after 2minutes for 30€.
I've bought this champions along time ago, which you can see when you want to buy it. (Purchase history)

So don't blame me for things that you don't even know