Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Decked LoL Account] For Sale

Discussion on [Decked LoL Account] For Sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Decked LoL Account] For Sale

Sold =)
Old 11/29/2011, 01:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested however 180 is very steepd considering there are other accounts around going for 100 that have better elo and nearly all heroes
Old 11/29/2011, 01:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannylau View Post
interested however 180 is very steepd considering there are other accounts around going for 100 that have better elo and nearly all heroes
It's pretty rare to get 0 games ranked S2 now, and if you're any good that +/- 45 will get you to 1600+ in no time lol.

Just a note, not promoting his account or anything.
Old 11/29/2011, 02:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

securitys?
and where are u fro RL meet to buy?
email pw included? etc. etc.
please make some screens
im really interested if you have securitys.
Old 11/29/2011, 09:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP33CHL322 View Post
securitys?
and where are u fro RL meet to buy?
email pw included? etc. etc.
please make some screens
im really interested if you have securitys.
Hey buddy,

I'm from Sydney, Australia
I'll send some screenshots when I get home.
I can accept bank transfer / in person / paypal
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT / WTS Elyos NA Decked-out Glads account. +15 ZAPIEL SPEAR!
06/22/2013 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I have 2 Gladiators level 55 in Israphel. ( For Sale or Trade ) Looking for ASMODIAN Assassin on any NA server. Gladiator 55 +15 Zapiel Spear fused with level 40 elite spear with Paralyze Godstone +6 Anuhart Elite Sword Set socketed with 1880 and 940 damage godstone +1 Flarestorm Sword (eternal sword) Miragents Sword socketed with 940 damage godstone Full Miragents 3/5 Elite Tribunus PVP Gears Full PVP accessories
[WTB] NA LoL account lvl 30 decked out
05/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Looking for an NA account with a good collection of champions a good collection of skins LIMITED SKINS as many as possible finished season 1 with gold rating + good stats Something on par with this account would be great. Budget is a couple hundred $, based on what kinda skins it comes with.
USA Decked out account
10/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Willing to sell account depending on how much people offer, ill make a more detailed post later but the account has roughly 20 heroes bought like 7 skins, full rune pages gold rated level 30 and 10 sets of x9 runes for each color, x3 for quints, anyone wanna toss out some estimates? I doubt many people have as good accounts as this, all its really missing is a few sets of x9 runes and all the other heroes can be bought with real money so thats easy thx
WTS LoL account, heavily decked out.
10/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I wanted to sell my league of legends account, here are what it contains. All but 3 champions. A variety of skins. Platinum banner 7 rune pages Some left over IP and RP Over 1000 normal wins Over 600 ranked wins (maybe much more, cant remember)
MASS SALE 2moons SIZ (GAMEHI) Transfered account sale
08/28/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Bagi Lvl 138 5 invs All costumes perm mount Naked/little gear/money Mage #1