Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lvl 30 Act NA (1000+ Normal Wins, 0 Ranked Games)

Discussion on Selling lvl 30 Act NA (1000+ Normal Wins, 0 Ranked Games) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lvl 30 Act NA (1000+ Normal Wins, 0 Ranked Games)

Hi everyone,

Selling the account I've been playing with, deciding to sell because I've spent way too much time on this game.

In short, I am selling a level 30 account with 1000+ normal wins, 0 ranked (basically a clean slate), 52 Champions available, 26 skins available, tons of amazing runes (pretty much most of the essentials), and 435 RP + 4433 IP.

I have a written list of the available champions, available skins, and available runes. Message me for the list and any other details you want.

If you are interested, just message me. I don't have a set price, so make offers.

PS: Includes recent champs like Fizz, Shyvana, Graves, etc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING EU WEST ACCOUNT, +650 wins normal, top ranked 1560
11/27/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
HI. I want to sell my EUW LoL account because I leveled another account and although i have all skins and champs and runes on this account the other has better elo so I will stick with it. Champs that I own http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4996/lolpwnedcha mps.jpg
WTS LoL ACC, LVL 30, 650+wins normal, top ranked/solo elo 1560
11/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HI. I want to sell my EUW LoL account because I leveled another account and although i have all skins and champs and runes on this account the other has better elo so I will stick with it. Champs that I own http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4996/lolpwnedcha mps.jpg
Level 30 US League of Legends Account | 900+ Normal Games Won | 1500+ Ranked Solo EL
08/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Add me on Skype to discuss a price, or ask questions. I will provide screenshots of proof upon request if you feel suspicious about the account. Current price I'm wanting for this account is around $70 USD, but again the price can be discussed. Skype Name: Kentaro.ad Level 30 US League of Legends Account Normal Games Won: 977 Solo Ranked ELO: 1522 IP: 2994 RP: 23
Selling Amazing 30 Ranked + Normal Stats / Skins
08/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I am looking to sell my League of Legends account. It is currently level 30, has 750 wins ( 500 Losses) in normals, and 64 Wins ( 45 Losses) in Ranked. The 3v3 arranged ELO is 1392, and the Solo Queue is 1422. I'll list everything that this account has, including skins and runes. Champions + Skins: Akali (Nurse Akali) Alistar (Longhorn Alistar) Amumu Annie Ashe Brand (Apocalyptic Brand) Cho'Gath
Vk ggf. LoL Acc , Alle Champs 1000+ Wins 1600Solo Ranked Elo
04/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Angaben sind im Titel, aber nochma zu sicherheit der Account besitzt alle Champs + ca. 10Skins (bei Anfrage zähl ich sie gern auf) Runen für mehr als 4 Komplette Seiten, über 1000Wins und nur 830 Looses + 1600 Solo Ranked Elo ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------- bei Interesse einfach hier melden, biete auch LoL Acc Lvl Service an ! P.S. Meldet euch !