Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Buying]LEVEL 30 WEST PLAT or GOLD season 1

Discussion on [Buying]LEVEL 30 WEST PLAT or GOLD season 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Buying]LEVEL 30 WEST PLAT or GOLD season 1

I would like to buy a League of Legends account which need to be LEVEL 30, an average of champions of 50, 3 or 4 rune pages skins no needed srsly. I would like this account to have no ranking games season 2 or 1450 + season 2 and season 1 gold or platinum. If you have a account like this i can but it.
I can pay by paysafecard and i buy with £ (british pounds). I can trade with middleman.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(WTB) Level 30 NA Account with ranked gold in season 1
10/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to buy a North American Account that is ranked gold in season one with the Victorious Jarvan Skin. I don't care what other limited edition skins you have or how many champions you own, I really don't give a shit. Preferably, there is no ranked games played in the pre-season. bump
[WTB] Level 30 EUW account with all champs Gold or Plat from season 1 and alot skins
09/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account should be as the title says. Shouldnt have more than 30 games played on season 2 and if they are played elo should be higher than 1500. I want all champs and alot of skins limited ones are a plus. I'm willing to pay up to $200 depending on the account. Skype: csaftekin add me. Can pay with paypal immediately if the account is something I like!
WTB Plat/Gold on Uthgard Midgard ( $10 USD Per Plat !! )
06/27/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Yes.. Paying $10 USD per plat on Mid/Uthgard Also paying $1 USD per 100 gold Post or PM me please!
buying plat hib uthgard
05/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
name a price and ill pay it. PM me. hib uthagrd
WTB Plat/Gold on Uthgard Albion ( $10 per plat )
05/18/2011 - Albion Online Trading - 5 Replies
Yep Looking to buy even small amounts ( 100 gold! ) but also 1-2plat! Will pay with paypal, and can send first or do small trades. 100 gold = $1 usd! Thanks!