Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Account with many champions/runes

Discussion on Looking for Account with many champions/runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Account with many champions/runes

Hello,

Im looking for a second account with as many champions/runes as possible, because I want to play with a friend who isnt that good of a player, but I don't really want to hurt the Elo of my main account. So im looking for a well furnished account to start off with. Skins are more subsidiary. They would be okay, but they shouldnt make the account to expensive. I would pay 25-35€, for a really good account maybe even 50€. So if you sell such an account, just pm me or link the acoount in this thread. Thank You.

PS: I'd trade with a MM of course due to my low TBMs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Moin moin,

Ich such einen Zweitaccount für mich selber mit möglichst vielen Champions/Runen. Da ich mit einem Bekannten Ranked spielen möchte, der aber eher mittelmäßig spielt, möchte ich ungern die Elo von meinem Main-Acc in den Keller ziehen. Deswegen such ich einen gut ausgestattet Account zum Einsteigen. Skins sind sehr nebensächlich. Wären zwar nett, aber sollten nicht den Preis in die Höhe treiben. Ich wäre bereit 25-35€ zu bezahlen, für einen wirklich guten Account evtl auch 50€. Also falls ihr einen solchen Account verkauft, schreibt mir ne PN oder linkt den Thread hier rein. Vielen Dank.

PS: Würde natürlich über MM handeln, aufgrund meiner wenigen TBMs.
Old 10/19/2011, 15:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, i sell my Account .
385 Wins 48 Champions 8 Skins !
I only wanna have 30~ € !
Here's the link
Old 10/19/2011, 16:04   #3

Missing a bit to much of my most played champions like Brand, Cait, Casi, Galio and a few others. Sry lad
Old 10/19/2011, 16:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Only 25€ ?
Old 10/19/2011, 16:15   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED

Or