Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying a League of Legends account

Discussion on Buying a League of Legends account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Buying a League of Legends account

Requirements:

Lvl 5-15
Alot of Champions or RP.

That's it. Willing to pay a 10 euro Paysafecard. I'm not going first, or we will use a middleman for the trade.
Old 10/08/2011, 11:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Hi wich server ? EU or NA ? Eu then look link

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] NA/EU League of Legends Account with wide selection of champs n skins
09/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Anyone selling their account do drop me a msg or email with offer. Prefer a level 30 account and wide selection of skins,runes and champs. Willing to pay more for rare/limited edition skins acct. Drop me a msg email with the champs runes n skin info and your exected price. p.s Serious seller only. Email [email protected]
[Buying] League of Legends 30lvl EU account
08/18/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im interested in buying League of Legends EU account, ready to play up to $40 top's. Account must have at least 50champions or more, some skins and have to be 30lvl. I can also offer a unique web layout for some clan site if someone is interested for much expensive League of Legends EU account (~$90-$120). Preview available at this LINK Offers to PM or : msn : [email protected] skype: subotic.milos Payment methods : Paypal or Moneybookers