Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT LoL Acc Lvl 30 for Isro Acc ..Write Offers!

Discussion on WTT LoL Acc Lvl 30 for Isro Acc ..Write Offers! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT LoL Acc Lvl 30 for Isro Acc ..Write Offers!

hey i want to trade my lol acc lvl 30 with many champs and runes for a isro account.

If u want more information about the lol Acc .. Write a PM!

I have many runes and many 6300 Champions... ALso more wins than looses!

Write a Pn with your offers°!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] iSro Char ~ Any Server ~ Offers ~
01/11/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, i would like to buy a Silkroad Character. Please post your offers. Pm me via skype: lolekmanjr xfire: lolekman Buisnes email: [email protected] (Only eMails...) & You can pm me on forum if you want ^^ Waiting for offers
WTS ISRO sparta LVL59wizard/cleric 380k sp FF *ACCEPTING LOW OFFERS TOO!*
09/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
i want to sell my lvl59wizzy on isro sparta accepting low offers to,sell only on paypal.
WTT Isro 71 X-Bow [Leave Offers]
07/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
I want to trade my 71 x-bow/bard on server Gaia for any 70+ chars in any server...preferably wizards...leave offers here and I take the best offer here. Char Info's Name : NuKeZ Level : 71 Skilled : Crossbow 70 / Bard 70 Guild : Faith (master) I attached the pics to the post,download them and watch. Thanks for reading!
Chat lagg cannot see if someone write with isro running
10/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi all :) i have a problem when isro bot running -.- i cannot see if anyone write to me or if i write to them :( somone have this problem pls tell me :) Ty