Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fastest way to reduce normal MMR (get a lot of defeats in a row).

Discussion on Fastest way to reduce normal MMR (get a lot of defeats in a row). within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fastest way to reduce normal MMR (get a lot of defeats in a row).

To begin with, I'd like to say that playing this game in a normal way is no longer fun for me. Mostly because of 3-4-5 people premades in both ranked (dynamic queue) and normals. I find dynamic queue disgusting for solo players. But i still wanna play on my main account and gain chests/keys and have fun stomping people like if I was smurfing.

During the party IP bonus weeked I have played in a 5 people premade to lose games intentionally. We were opening mid right away resulting in a 7 minutes loss most of the time (you don't get IP if the game is shorter than 7 minutes). I have lost about 150 games this way. After that, my normal MMR was in abyss, I was playing with people who were level 30 but they had literally no clue how to play, so I could actually have fun and win a lot of games. Now when you gotta farm keys and get S for chests winning is very appreciated.

Right now I am plat 4 in ranked and after playing normals in a normal way for some time I now get matched with plat/dia people who are premade and with voice chat. I can barely win a game and every game is tryhard and exhausting. So, I would like to spam losses again and reduce my normal mmr into the abyss, so I could stomp and win every game. But right now there is no IP weekend and no one wants to intentionally lose, and especially, intentionally lose a lot of games.

And yes, that is not bannable since all 5 people in a premade agreed to do that. There were a lot of players doing that (including myself) and no one got banned.

So what i was gonna do is launch 4 bots to play normals with me and do the same thing: open mid. But there are some issues:

1. I would have to alt-tab to each virtual machine and accept game invites/pick champs for each of the bots + main account. Doing that is very exhausting.

2. LeaveBuster may detect bots as AFK, resulting in low priority queue aka punishment wait timer before each game.

This is my idea of how to lose a lot of games in a row. I don't mind of someone proposes a better one.

TL;DR:

I need a proper tool or tools to launch 4 bots at the same time, so the bots could accept my game invites, pick their champs automatically and not get detected AFK in the game. So I could spam losses without getting exhausted by alt-tabbing to each virtual machine over and over.
Old 03/28/2016, 11:38   #2

The Black Market: 150/0/0
Requests for Hacks and Bots are not allowed.
You can search for a Bot at our -Section.
If you want to pay for a new Bot you can request it here:
For the question alone you are better here: .

Regards.
Old 03/29/2016, 06:33   #3

Is there even a Normal Game MMR ?
Old 03/29/2016, 11:31   #4

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, mmr, normal