Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to find advertising bot for chatrooms?

Discussion on Where to find advertising bot for chatrooms? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Where to find advertising bot for chatrooms?

I'm looking for one of those programs that will let me auto post messages in public chat rooms say for like community or clan advertisements, does anyone have any idea where someone can find those? Much appreciated in advance!
Old 12/17/2014, 23:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellok123 View Post
they disabled the chat because of such idiots like you
If I wanted some shortsighted, ignorant, flaming comment I would have asked.And no wellok, they disabled the chat because of people abusing the **** out of programs like that and spamming a dozen identical comments in less than a minute which if you bothered to take the time to find out how I planned on using such a program you might have found out that that was NOT my intention. You know what they say about assuming... makes an *** out of u and me so lets just agree to not listen to any more of your pointless and less than helpful replies, would hate to see if you were toxic like this in games as well.
Thanks
1 User