Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duo partener

Discussion on Duo partener within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 498/2/2
Duo partener

I am searching for a duo partener , i have to boost a account from plat 2 to Diamond V , someone who want play ?
PM With Skype ID .
Sorry bad english.
EUNE
Old 10/23/2014, 20:39   #2

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,038
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need an partener....
08/08/2013 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
I need a person to help me with something really easy,its like an partenership xd He,like reveneu will got free fe do accounts to play. He must reealy enjoy this game. Much more details on skype,if you are interested pm me yours,i can speak romanian,english and russian For first i can give this account, http://prntscr.com/1jp4zi ,you cna have some fun with it
LF a partener!
04/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hello, im looking for a partener to crack CR (EU), need to be a person that know what hes doing! I have a good idea how to bypass CR protection, but still need help on Reversing the program. So if any1 think is up for the chalenge reply here, i will pm the interessed ppl and send a small easy to crack program to test your skills, so no point in replying if you dont know what ur doing! Good Luck, Best Regards, GRB
I NeeD a ParteneR
11/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
:) I want a partner who can play Conquer online with him because someone has entered my account and deleted: tro-tro-tro full super 1 sock sdg :mad: If someone wants ... give me a PM or contact here : [email protected] I have experince in tro , archer , warior 130 +
****** CO*Partener******
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 35 Replies
Hello, I'm your new update CO*Partener 14 december 2006 four the new patch 4333 This update it the gratest update ever happening on this beautiful game ** DO NOT LOSE THIS CHANCE !!!!* He is making everything you want, this bot is , the best update ... SETTINGS PROGRAM Let me tell you what he doing ... I think you already know, but, this CO*Partener* is a really partener..couse he is like a human ... he drink coka cola everyday, one potchet at Parliaments Slims ...atention TO BE SLIMS...