Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune Players

Discussion on Eune Players within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Eune Players

I'm looking for 1 player on EuNe LVL 30 Who wanna play 3v3 Ranked Matches with gold Team.
Minimum League : Sliver 5
Old 08/28/2013, 02:02   #2

elite*gold: 114
Wrong Section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheapest/Fastest Elo Boosting to 2.1k, EUW/EUNE, 2.2k+ players, safe and convenient.
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Feel free to skip rest of the message, add me, and ask in Skype whatever you want to know. I can also tell you my ingame nick there, if you want proof. I can play most of the champions at top-level, and for sure I can dominate from any role and with any runes, so I have no any special conditions here. Also, I have plenty of free time, so I very probably can be faster than most other boosters. For any current and former customers, I will answer any game-related questions, for free. ...
WTS:League of Legends ELO Boosting Server on EUW/EUNE servers by professional players
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
About us: We are playing about beta and we got over 2000+ elo on EU West server. We played more than 5000 games, we are playing around 10 or more hours in a day. One of us plays on professional(competitve) level. He can coach as well for 15 euro for an hour. Prices: Bronze V - Bronze I 10€ / league Bronze I - Silver V 15 € Silver V - Silver I - 15€ / league
BestBoost by Diamond Players for EUW/EUNE| Cheapest Boost avaiable
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, we are dedicated diamond players who play since Season 1, therefore we have a broad range of game experience which makes it easy for us to boost any account to a way higher Divison and/or Tier. What we do: -We boost up until Plat V -We do it safely -We get it done as fast as possible What we do not do:
LF players for 3v3 gold atm aiming platinum -EUNE and EUW
10/14/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
looking for ACTIVE players to reach platinum in 3v3 i am at gold together East and West - got 2 accs add me on skype: gogetasuperx or send me private msg or email: [email protected]