Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connecting Error

Discussion on Connecting Error within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connecting Error

Hat einer von euch den selben Fehler ?

Und wer weiß was das ist ?

Hat sich erledigt

#closerequest
Old 05/25/2013, 23:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Was hast du gemacht um es zu beheben? Habe den selben Fehler.. :x
Old 05/25/2013, 23:47   #3

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO error after connecting
01/30/2013 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
my problem is when i finally get connected, after 1min sro crash and i get that annoying error: http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5870/erroruvo.jp g i've updated my graphic card but it's not helping please i need help what should i do to fix that problem?
PBDO Bot Error !! A Socket connection error while connecting to the bot auth server.
12/08/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
A Socket connection error while connecting to the bot auth server. Trying another one. ERROR PBDO
SQL Connecting Error
10/17/2011 - Kal Online - 21 Replies
some times i connect to the localhost via Windows Authentication and i loggin normally, sometimes i get this error and after i restart the problem solve, now even if i restart always the same error Notice: in the SQL Server Manager, cant run the SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) service :/ every time i get the 2nd error
Error while connecting
06/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i launch in sro , even with normal client , i cant connect to server , when i type my acc and pw in box and hiting enter ,just saying me " Request acc info .. or whateevar da fck is writing down there .. and i dont know where can be problem , i restart my pc but i doesnt exit first from my Ibot ..i click "end now " when the box for closing the program has appear ...and after restart that problem doesnt fix.. i reinstall my sro , restarting my pc .. not helping ... even i cant log in...
Connecting Error[HELP] :D
04/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
ok,this is what is happening,for some reason,the configs are all right,My non-hamachi is right,had it working b4,did no changes but now when i load ym msq and npc sevrer apps it doesnt connect at all : Any Ideas??? BTW i get the repeative "Connecting to Account Server" Error and the Error "Connecting to Game Server" Error