Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

First Post

Discussion on First Post within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First Post

Hello ElitePvPers,

My name is Jordan, and I want to quit my job and focus exclusively on bring current relevant content to the players of League of Legends.

And this is what I plan to do about it. I bought a computer that allows me to record and stream audio and videos, this allows me to take what I want and turn it into what I do.

If your still reading then here comes the punchline.

My gaming channel is LeStacheGaming, you can find me on youtube, facebook, twitter, and in the next month twitch.tv or own3d.tv. I make videos with a focus on Ranked 3v3 teamplay. Right now its just games, but I spend acouple hours everyday thinking about what it is I want to see and making it, because I know I'm not the only one. And if you believe in that sort of thing then help me by sending me a comment on this forum about what you want, and what you want to see. Don't watch my videos, but do tell me what you want.

Thank you for your time

LS
Old 03/05/2013, 10:01   #2

elite*gold: 87
Received Thanks: 1,407
Good way of life you took there.
Old 03/05/2013, 10:40   #3

elite*gold: 190
u want to quit ur job for lol..

find the fail.. think its not the best way
Old 03/05/2013, 10:48   #4

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagatzu View Post
u want to quit ur job for lol..

find the fail.. think its not the best way
Well why not? There are many streamers who quit their job because they have enough money to live from it.

I recommend you to set up a website and put adsense on it. Also you should bring something special with you to keep the people watching you and not someone else.
Old 03/05/2013, 10:54   #5

elite*gold: 87
Received Thanks: 1,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawak View Post
Well why not? There are many streamers who quit their job because they have enough money to live from it.

I recommend you to set up a website and put adsense on it. Also you should bring something special with you to keep the people watching you and not someone else.
Since he is not really famous it is pretty dumb to quit his job bcs of LoL. If you are famous already and you earn alot of money it is quite understandable to quit his job. But in this case its just dumb.

Tags
jungle, play, ranked 3v3, season 3, work