Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free referal/lvling bot?

Discussion on Free referal/lvling bot? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free referal/lvling bot?

Is there still a free bot for custom and/or coop games?

Tried searching for the good old loletal but seems its outdated.
Old 12/09/2012, 15:56   #2

NHC Bot but you need to buy, just to say the money you gonna pay is worth it because the bot will never shut down ^_^
Old 12/09/2012, 16:03   #3

Agree to SkySurf.
Old 12/11/2012, 07:38   #4

havent tried it yet, but this is what i found yesterday, see pm :>
Old 12/12/2012, 02:56   #5

i too am interested in finding a free bot, although i am considering the NHC bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Leauge of ledgends referal service free
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im hosting free referrals upto 10 at a time per person just pm me tournament name and I'll do them as soon as I can and I'll keep you up to date max time it will take me to respond to a request is few hours Form Summoner name Number of referrals Time you want completed in (time range) When I do this for you plz thank post
[HellOnline] D13 all fellow pets new zone jupiter working full free silk/referal sys
10/20/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
Welcome all here is our server HellOnline PVP from Golden network rates exp:750x for pets sp:1x gold:45x drop:100x D13 at shop all new avatars icluding Roc and 2012 arabian for joining my game you will need
Free/Gratis Lvling 80-85 Read In!
12/12/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, Im Looking for a Account wich i can lv from 80-85. Im jus interested in doin all the Quests in the new Zones thats it. Im willing to Pay for the Gametime the only Requirement is a lv 80 Character wich never touched a Quest in the new Areas.
Free Account Lvling/P lvling =)
03/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey :D ive just recently startedd playign Conquer again and don't have any gd acc anymore. So instead of starting frm scratch i was going to offer to train ppl's acc's or to P lvl acc's while you are needed somewee else or just simply can't be assed to do it yourself :) Put striaght. Im lving acc's and will do P lvling (if archer supplied) :D I will not try to hack the acc. :mad: I will not try to take any items from the acc. :mad: All i will do is lvl it and do p lvling if there is an...
[B]Character lvling free of charge
06/24/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I offer: lvling a character of yours( start lvl is not important) What I'm gonna do: bot it with glider Why I want to do this: I'm thinking about opening a gold sale service or a character lvling service. for that I need a test run in order to know how my setup works out and so on. because of the fact that I'm gonna use glider there exists a slim chance that the character will be banned so I could advice you to have this character on an empty acc or an acc that is not as...