Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

custom skin loading screen shutting down

Discussion on custom skin loading screen shutting down within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
custom skin loading screen shutting down

today i tried this custom skin thing. i'm installing the skin it's installing nicely but there is one problem. in loading screen client is shutting down.

can anyone help me for solve this problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About loading screen...
05/24/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I installed dds reader plug in for photoshop but when I'm trying to edit the loading screen it tells me width and height are not power of 2 something... can any one help me d:?
Loading Screen
01/22/2012 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi, Can some1 tell me the best Size for a dk-loading screen!? Because i think my sizes are always false :confused: No one can help me ? :§
Loading Screen/Login Screen
10/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I wanted to change the Loading Screen and Login screen of a Private server, can someone tell me how to do it? (I downloaded for Loading screen a file, it works but i want to know how to do it myself so i add a pic of my choise :D)
[Help] Loading screen
05/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
How do you change the loading screen on your pserver when you start the conquer.exe like: co.exe-loading screen-login screen how do your change the picture of the loading screen?
new loading screen
02/12/2010 - Combat Arms - 6 Replies
Hey also als 1 ich habe den nicht gemacht ..... öhm wenn das als flammig glit nimm ich direkt pic und link raus.... ich weiß ja net ob das alles so gut is aber hier schon ma nen pic von alle dem http://i50.tinypic.com/bi9c2b.jpg so wer es haben will hier der link.... http://www.mediafire.com /?gklrtwyzvlj