Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Free* LeagueOfLegends [Semi] Tutoring Service =).

Discussion on *Free* LeagueOfLegends [Semi] Tutoring Service =). within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
*Free* LeagueOfLegends [Semi] Tutoring Service =).

Hey guys, some of you probably know me from my past service at eloboost.tk

Well we decided to close down the service because we do not have much time anymore and there seems to be alot of trolls now and days haha =P

So now instead of helping out ppl by selling elo boost, we offer a different type of service thats free!

Why do we call it SEMI tutoring ? Because its not really tutoring but its somewhat going to help you learn a bit about the gameplay of the character that you main.

Simply tell us the character that you would like to learn about, what runes you have. And we will match up with ur account and use the character (Different masteries of course, and summoner spells) . If we feel like the runes are not compatible with your character then we will inform you.

After you provide the info we will then play your character in a ranked game , record it, upload it to youtube, and give you the link so you can watch. Wether or not you take the learning experience is up to you, maybe the way you play is much better, who knows . =P Everyone has their own unique way of playing/building their character.

Why me?

Most of you probably wonder why you should learn from this scrub, yea I kinda admit that I am not the best LoL player out there, but I am prettttyyy "Decent" lolol.

- I have played wayyy more than 6000 games. On my main account I have about 2000+ normal games played and about 1000 ranked played. So I have ALOT of experience, the other games are from my eloboosting business for about 6 months +

- I play every character

- I experiemented with every character, meaning i tried to mid/jungle/top with almost every character, even junglehybrid veigar haha (didn't work) , ad sona (Works), and much much more.

- Me and friends tried many different types of game plays (5 ap mid , 5 ad mid, all tanks , etc)

- We can also do 3v3 matches, but those would have to take a bit of time waiting for my team to all be on, currently our team is 1600.

- More information just ask me!

How to submit a request

1) Post on this thread, those posted on this thread will have a higher chance of being replied to.

2) Send me a PM

3) Contact me on skype - KennyC1139