Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New hack on Chinese server; can see enemy ward, buff monsters status

Discussion on New hack on Chinese server; can see enemy ward, buff monsters status within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New hack on Chinese server; can see enemy ward, buff monsters status

Old 05/03/2012, 23:18   #2

elite*gold: 36
Its hard to see enemy wards with oracle.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2012, 23:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyo View Post
Its hard to see enemy wards with oracle.
Cuz he's clearly close to any wards or the enemy buffs right? And wards look like chicken heads who randomly keeps poping up.. you're totally right m8
Old 05/03/2012, 23:25   #4

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by leimone View Post
Cuz he's clearly close to any wards or the enemy buffs right? And wards look like chicken heads who randomly keeps poping up.. you're totally right m8
you still need an oracle, and the most common ward spots are anyways known. sure it gives you an unfair advantage if you take a oracle early as jungler you can make some serious money, i like the bluepill and buff status, thats some nice stuff
Old 05/03/2012, 23:46   #5

Ich will ja nichts sagen aber gibts sowas nicht schon lange mit dem FunnyPullback von Zynox?
Old 05/04/2012, 01:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyo View Post
you still need an oracle, and the most common ward spots are anyways known. sure it gives you an unfair advantage if you take a oracle early as jungler you can make some serious money, i like the bluepill and buff status, thats some nice stuff
The ward locations were visible before he purchased oracle, so are you blind or just dumb?

I'm not vouching for the validity of this hack, but your observations have been facedesk worthy.
Old 05/04/2012, 22:53   #7

i Wonder if this is bannable O_O
Old 05/04/2012, 22:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishengel7 View Post
i Wonder if this is bannable O_O
Ofc it is
Old 05/04/2012, 23:22   #9

Quote:
Ich will ja nichts sagen aber gibts sowas nicht schon lange mit dem FunnyPullback von Zynox?
das hat doch damit nichts zu tuen ... du kannst sehen ob sie da sind oder nicht ... und nicht wann sie wieder spawnen ...
Old 05/05/2012, 05:46   #10

elite*gold: 35
mit fpb kann mal ebenfalls...sollte man in der lage sein zu coden...wards sehen...

nur weil fpb etwas nicht anzeigt heißt es noc hlange nicht das fpb es nicht kann...es gibt immernoch einen unterschied zwischen puplic und nonpub...

ich würde zb niemals ue scripts hier euf epvp sharen...
lieber nur an die 50leute bei zynox.,die es auch zu schätzen wissen..so ziemlich alles was es hier gibt ist eh outdated