Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leaverbuster

Discussion on Leaverbuster within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leaverbuster

From what I found out:
- Running around in spawn will give you the rewards, but you will still trigger the system
- Buying starter items and running directly to the enemy fountain (often done by taping the mouse button) will not trigger anything.
- continuously disconnecting and reconnecting (don't stay longer than 3 minutes at a time) should not trigger anything <- havent tested in a long time
- For some reason I got banned for 0/7/3 score no CS with items while using iARAM script. Strange.
- Sometimes when I'm botting, often overnight, I get attempting to reconnect when my internet is working perfectly fine and it messes everything up because the game can't finish and seems like a troll way for Rito to bust me.

Does anybody want to add their statistics so we can figure out how exactly the system works?
Old 11/12/2014, 11:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpherpl View Post
From what I found out:
- continuously disconnecting and reconnecting (don't stay longer than 3 minutes at a time) should not trigger anything <- havent tested in a long time
5* minutes
Thanks
1 User