Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to play the best Kha'zix season 6

Discussion on How to play the best Kha'zix season 6 within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to play the best Kha'zix season 6

Kha'Zix with major damage and the ability to raid the enemy good and high maneuverability is a good choice for the position on the battlefield jungle justice. But the play Kha'Zix and on how to map logical to fit the jungle and gank well, not everyone knows. Community or learn how to LMHT same gameplay Kha'Zix jungle map to learn more about the distention them!
New to the game to start the game with skill Kha'Zix Tasting Smell Fear (Q) and max it first. 2 When you level up, you gain Gai the Void (W) for his skills and max 2nd Level 3 you increase Jumping (E), with this skill you can begin to Gank his teammates are and know. Skills Suddenly Size Void (R), then you increase the level of its right.
To use the skills Void Punching Dimensions (R) effectively, the following I will guide you how to upgrade it. You have all upgraded 3 times during a match:
The first upgrade when you reach level 6, and at that time you start the upgrade Punching Size Void (R) for Kha'Zix. When enabled Kha'Zix will receive 3 times up to 2 seconds stealth every time, at the same time receive a 50% damage and increases movement speed by 40% for Kha'Zix. So at this stage there can be said Kha'Zix Gank very good for his teammates.
Monday upgrade as you level up you should upgrade 11 Jump (E) for Kha'Zix. When this skill combined with Punching Size Void (R) upgrade, he will jump further and very maneuverable in the phase of fighting.
[img=http://huongdanchoigame.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/huong-dan-cach-choi-cach-len-do-khazix-di-rung-mua-6-ba-dao-hieu-qua-nhat-lol.jpg]
The last upgrade at level 16, it's time for you to choose upgrades for Tasting Smell Fear (Q) or Gai Void (W). We recommend that you upgrade Gai Void (W) for Kha'Zix, because the upgrade will damage his good across the board, and on the other hand taste of Fear (Q) has been decreased% based damage some blood was lost so the upgrade is now more efficient. But if you have to face the minister quite cattle, the skills upgrading Tasting Smell Fear (Q) should also be considered.
Like other jungle distention, equip Kha'Zix a wash Hunter, 5 Binh Blood and Eye Materials Group. Hunter machete help you put up monster damage and blood-sucking quite effective in the early stages. In the jungle stage you should plug the Eye Materials Group at the rivers to observe the movements of the enemy forest minister, avoid surprises and Binh Blood ks help you last longer in the forest office when there is no electricity and water.
Instructions on how to map the location Kha'Zix playing jungle and most effective hegemony in lol can overwhelm opponents Excellent

In the first of healing you should upgrade to the Spiritual Stone, it has the effect of causing damage to a larger target, healing and energy is also quite good. Equipped with a plain paper to help you maneuver than during each trip Gank. In your pocket this time to upgrade to the Supreme Purple Materials Organization, it will help you plug 3 poles simultaneously eye to easy to manage their forests and plugging an eye on enemy positions to forest Blue ks , remember to buy some potions ahead.
Instructions on how to map the location Kha'Zix playing jungle and most effective hegemony in lol can overwhelm opponents Excellent
See more :
In the period between the completion of the game you have to let yourself be a Soul Dinosaur, it's work, plus 30 points physical damage, cooldown reduced to 10%, 6% healing, Energy Recovery 3 % were derived from the damage and in particular when 1 monster destroyed you will be in the hands of 40 gold. Shoes this meal also had plenty of models to choose from, but it's best to buy shoes Mobility, it will be optimal for your movement speed. To help Kha'Zix absorbent output per attack than you should buy him a tree next to the Black Axe, in addition to increased blood, physical damage, cooldown reduced, it also works pretty good armor.

To increase the damage and blood-sucking better, at the end you should equip Kha'Zix a downspouts ax trees, if you do not fight, then make use of the opportunity to eat dragon, or thrust cylindrical offline. Next there is a tree you buy Palace Green, plus it will give you 45 points and additional magic damage 35% armor penetration, it is now possible to live and die together Tanker opponents are already. For cattle and reduces the movement speed of the enemy when fighting, you add to his shop a Randuin Ice Shield, plus it will give you 500 blood and 70 armor.
Old 10/16/2016, 09:48   #2

Wait what?
Old 12/25/2016, 18:03   #3

Played kha Main a long time
#Push
Old 03/05/2017, 22:59   #4

I CANT STOP LAUGHING
Old 03/07/2017, 17:43   #5

elite*gold: 80