Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with urf the manatee

Discussion on Account with urf the manatee within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with urf the manatee

Hey, I wanna buy an account with urf the manatee(warwick skin), thats the only requirement, how much would I be expected to pay?
Old 09/11/2016, 09:20   #2

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjax View Post
Hey, I wanna buy an account with urf the manatee(warwick skin), thats the only requirement, how much would I be expected to pay?

You can find such accounts on ebay for cheapass prices I believe it shouldnt cost more than $25
Old 09/12/2016, 05:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
You can find such accounts on ebay for cheapass prices I believe it shouldnt cost more than $25
thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling account with Urg Manatee WW in it.
06/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Just offer what u are willing to pay for it! account is currently gold 5 and has 70% winrate. only adc's played.
[Buying] Urf the manatee account
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I wanna buy an account that has Urf The Manatee Warwick skin on it. Add me on skype: christopher.nafeh
[Buying] Urf the Manatee account w/other Rare Skins
03/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking to purchase an account with a few skins specifically. The level and rank of the account is not important, but it must have the following skins: Urf the Manatee (Warwick) UFO Corki King Rammus Victorious Elise Not required, but good additions:
[Buying] Urf The Manatee Account
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I am looking to buy an account with Urf The Manatee. Any account that you have with Urf on it message me. It will go to skype from there.
Christmas sale! 30€(Urf the manatee account)
12/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling an account (silver) with Urf the manatee on it for only 30€! Aswell as im selling an other silver account without anything special for 15€! accepting PSC only right now since people tried to scam me with paypal. add me in skype: moredestroysu