Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free boost whit friend to g5

Discussion on free boost whit friend to g5 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
free boost whit friend to g5

allready hawe

dsadad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I want to play with a friend and offering a free elo boost on EUW. Plat 5.
06/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi boys, i am really bored atm. So i am searching for a silver/bronze/gold account on wich i can boost tonight with my friend. Ill offer this Service for free. My main is currently Plat 5. Just PM me and i can start.:)
[Buying] Looking for a Booster that can boost me and a friend up to Diamond
07/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
My Account is Gold 3 and his is Platin 4. Want a Booster an da friend WHO Play DuoQ with both accs. Start now if possible. Skype: kevin7777771 Paying After Job is done (With request etc)
Refer a Friend & Boost gesucht !
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Refer a Friend & Boost gesucht ! Bin Gold III pro win 15pkt EU W Preise hier rein die ihr mir anbieten könnt möchte bis Platin 5 und desweiteren preise für ref a friend !
gift level 30 account silver 3 whit 5k rp for a boost
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
as the title gift account level 30, 32 charters, runes ad and ap.3 skin and silver3 elo and 5000 riotpoint, to anyone willing to boost my main account from gold5 to platinum5 .. with my last first account I was already platinum 5 but I receved permaban,would quickly rise in platinum im very good kda and play whit brain.. so I ask in return for some duo or a boost to the platinum i have original email too pm me if interested eu west^^
Boost Friend In A Duel[Mechano-Hog]
07/17/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
1. Be in a group with the person you want to boost. 2. Your friend duels someone and you stay on your mechano-hog. 3. Stack on your friend wherever he goes while hes dueling. 4. When he's rooted or needs help tell him to get on your hog. 5. Ride away/to the other player. 6. Friend gets off and rapes his ass Could also win gold like this. Make a dueling bet with someone and rape them CHEA CHEA