Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do silvers get awarded in season end?

Discussion on Do silvers get awarded in season end? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/22/2015, 13:10   #16

elite*gold: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhadian View Post
I doubt that it's too difficult for all players in bronze/silver. Some just wanna have fun in the game and aren't looking to improve their skills or they're just not playing ranked after placements because they mainly want to play normals or arams with friends. Some also don't have the time to play the game that much or it's just a game they play 4-5 games per week. Some don't even play the game anymore but are ranked or were inactive and didn't play the game for years.
i think we go to deep xD
If they just wanna have fun play normals or aram and no rankeds.
And too many kids in this elo because i tryed to boost a friend from silver to gold i said hey im smurf pref mid they just said if u r smurf u will be a good support dafuq is this ****.? To much afks and ragequits tho much players try hard. So i stoped doing this because its aint fun for me to play in silver bronze. Dats how u know u ****** up lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How can i see a awarded skin for good behavior?
04/25/2015 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
Hello , after a game today , riot ''rewarded me '' with a treasure I clicked on ''great'' but nothing came up How can i see what did i get ?
[Selling] Sell Silvers at all servers with 228 USD for 1000.000.000 Silvers
08/12/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Sell Silvers at all servers with 228 USD for 1000.000.000 Silvers Skype : yo----ka
xtrimely need of helping(2 thank's awarded)
08/03/2011 - S4 League - 7 Replies
PLEASE THIS IS REALLY URGENT: I NEED FILE S4CLIENT.EXE for unknow reason after i logghed out,the file was deleted =_=
I Need help and you are awarded a reward
06/12/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi all. I would need a man who the in hack would be able to help.i don't know how it is necessary to test-run it the cheat engine scripts in a board.Who can help I reward it with Copper. If somebody can help then let him write a private message and I grant my name to him,and my msn
Viewe Zp wird aber nicht awarded !
05/15/2010 - CrossFire - 15 Replies
hallo Liebe Com, Ich awarde immer ganz viel zp sahcen bei den earn free zp aber sie werden nie gutgeschriben Bitte hilft mir einer MFG Freakii