Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for ELO boosters

Discussion on Question for ELO boosters within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 45
Question for ELO boosters

So I have a question for ELO boosters that get paid by bronzes/silvers to get boosted up. Do you usually reveal yourselves in lobbies saying that you are a smurf to get a pick advantage or do you stay discreet about it? Since many unskilled people pretend to be smurfs by spamming it just to get an advantage of the middle lane and then they feed like a maniac. Since it's one of the main reasons I lose many games..

Thanks,
Bilto
Old 06/30/2015, 00:04   #2

elite*gold: 43
well i never to that cause as an elobooster you should be able to wine ver lane at least at low elos like you are talking about. and a real smurf will never feed like hell xD
and eloboosting is against riots rules so if i join a lobby saying he guys im a elobooster pls let me mid and they report you you are ******
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2015, 01:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Nope, never. I thought this was common knowledge lol...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2015, 03:01   #4

Na, everyone always say they are smurfing anyways lol it wont gave you any pick advantage anyways .. me i dont say a single word and every game i muted everyone no exception for the first 10 min, that my ''minding'' time, xD once you've won your lane, your 7/0 and your proove that you should be considered as ''better'' then any other else then you can start trying to guide your team , and youl have 90% more chance that people listen to you .

Anyways if you start the game saying to everyone that your ''better'' then anyone and you worth more you never know what can happen, if you vs an other smurf? and got wreck finally? you wont feel pretty good :P

(Also .. Just saying, it up to you.. if i where you i might woudnt gave my IP ina public forum post like you do.. use a Gmail adresse only or Imap\Pop3 only if you want to let public a way to join you. im working in internet security and trust me, if i say that it for a good reason)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2015, 03:05   #5

One of the rules for a booster at least for me is stay wihtout say nothing just ping, NO CHAT= can't report.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2015, 21:02   #6

elite*gold: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by BinBash_pingouin View Post
Na, everyone always say they are smurfing anyways lol it wont gave you any pick advantage anyways .. me i dont say a single word and every game i muted everyone no exception for the first 10 min, that my ''minding'' time, xD once you've won your lane, your 7/0 and your proove that you should be considered as ''better'' then any other else then you can start trying to guide your team , and youl have 90% more chance that people listen to you .

Anyways if you start the game saying to everyone that your ''better'' then anyone and you worth more you never know what can happen, if you vs an other smurf? and got wreck finally? you wont feel pretty good :P

(Also .. Just saying, it up to you.. if i where you i might woudnt gave my IP ina public forum post like you do.. use a Gmail adresse only or Imap\Pop3 only if you want to let public a way to join you. im working in internet security and trust me, if i say that it for a good reason)
How am I giving my IP away? Or what are you preferring to by IP?
Old 07/01/2015, 09:51   #7

elite*gold: 20
I never say I'm a smurf to get pick advantage. I wouldn't want to do anything that would bring attention to the customers account like that. People can look at match history and pretty easily tell the difference between somebody who is smurfing and somebody who is getting boosted, and all you are doing is increasing the risk of getting a ban.

Teamwork and stuff isn't really that important in lower elo, it's more about how hard you can carry as a single player, so telling your team that you're a smurf to try and get them to listen to you doesn't really help either.
Old 07/02/2015, 03:58   #8

elite*gold: 20
I've elo-boosted in the past and no you shoulden't say that because an elo-booster should be able to carry in all-lanes. We don't prefer roles we just play what's open or what we can pick in the pick-order.

[Diamond 2 on EUW]
Old 07/10/2015, 06:21   #9

elite*gold: 26
Me and my partner are both master boosters and we never tell anyone we are boosters (most boosters have this in their threads aswell, noone is supposed to know a boost is happening). Boosters generally keep talking in the game and in the lobby to a minimum.

Besides, as a booster you should be able to carry with ease in any role untill you get to higher elo's at which point it gets a bit harder (for example, I personally would not be able to carry a diamond 1 game singlehandedly while playing jungle).
Old 07/17/2015, 03:02   #10

I simply say, "Mid please, thanks". I then mute everyone once I get into the game.

If it's 30 minutes and they're all feeding, I'll be carrying hard I'll unmute them and direct them on how to win the game.

This is to say I'm not duo boosting though... it's never a problem.
Old 07/17/2015, 14:09   #11

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1
A true Elo Boost / Smurf would never say that, because they can play all Lanes.
Old 07/22/2015, 02:23   #12

I hate being left with support when smurfing

normally pick nidalee or zyra and build full damage, but putting up with the silver scrubs missing every free cs is painful