Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to win games in lowplat?

Discussion on How to win games in lowplat? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to win games in lowplat?

Hello,i'm a league of legends player since season 3 and i climbed up to plat4 from bronze in 1 season ( 2014 ) and i just can't win games here, even if im doing really good, it is too hard to 'carry' like in bronze or silver for example.
I've won 7 of my placements matches and i'm plat4 again, i climbed up to plat2 but i downranked to plat5 20lp ( right now ) because i can't do **** in my games,or if i do, i can't win .

Now, i just need someone to give me some good advices. (i'm not playing really much, i've been playing csgo for a while but i don't think that's the problem)

thanks!
Old 06/17/2015, 14:31   #2
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,784
Many ppl told me, that u have to do the right calls to your teammates.
Old 06/17/2015, 15:04   #3

Received Thanks: 1,243
hi, i im plat 1 right now. i climbed pretty fast from plat 4/5 in the last weeks. (not playing much)

i feel like all you have to do is being friendly. im not trolling you.
greet them in champselect and ask politely for all the meta op champs.
i think most of the time your team agrees. in my opinion most plat players are equal in terms of skill. try to win in champselect.
all you gotta do now is being polite, reminding them to buy wads and upgrade trinkets at lvl 9.. and yeah. thats how i win games.
Old 06/24/2015, 00:31   #4

elite*gold: 130
When I boost people through platinum, a few strategies I use to win is:
1. Always try to keep morals up. Toxicity loses games
2. Look at team comp, is your team poke heavy? have aoe/cc? disengage/initiation?
3. Objectives. Many times in lower elo, people chase kills and ignore getting objectives from those kills. In higher elo, objectives are more important than kills.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2015, 04:09   #5

elite*gold: 20
Hello History1,

A big tip I can give you right now is to adapt to the meta, play alot of champions that are currently in the meta. You should look up some information about that right now because the meta changes fast. I don't know what your main lane is or if you actually have one but currently in the toplane we hit the cinderhulk meta which is Smite + Teleport. In the midlane the smite is becomming fairly populair as well with the Ezreal smite with the item Runeglaive. Meta champions are pretty important in the jungle I usually pick [Gragas/Sejuani/Rek'sai/Nunu] the most famous meta junglers for the time being.

Tip 2# If somebody is being toxic in your game, don't hesitate just mute that player and don't start a discussion we don't want people threathening to go AFK.

Tip 3# Try to focus on your game, in the past I always had my cellphone next to me when I was playing a game and it had me distracted alot.

Tip 4# Watch famous streamers play/YouTube video's.

Tip 5# Try setting up new builds what'll work out well, you can also try probuilds.net and watch some good builds that high-elo players use [Don't use all of them some of them are troll builds] and never use Mobafire!

Hope this'll help!
Goodluck!

Sincerely,

WhiteKuro
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2015, 08:08   #6

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
There isnt a "howtowingames"-strategy but what i see people doing wrong when im boosting plat (and even dia 2 accs) is that people arent concentrated.
What i mean with not being concentrated is that after making a play, for example youre the jungler and youre around botlane, your botlane kills the enemy botlane...
So what would a highelo/lowelo jungler do? A lowelo jungler would continue farming because he thinks there is nothing to do anymore which simply isnt true because - and now what a highelo jungler would do: he would immediately rush to botlane take the turret, and if possible, get dragon..
Right atfer this he would decide wheter he stays around botlane side (to potentially countergank) or to stay around toplane side (if you have a carry toplaner for example or theirs shouldnt get ahead in their comp)

So what I want to say ist that you have to always think "what can i get out of it" "what will be our next goal"

Also, as a botlane main, i see many lowelo ppl not playing aggressive when they see the enemy jungler around top..

edit; Last tip: Never play metachamps if you are not as good as your league is. Let us make an example.. you are playing sejuani and the opponent plays gragas (both jungle ofc). So what you both gonna do is pretty similar becuase the champs goals are pretty much the same. If your job is the same, and your opponent is better than you, then he will just outrotate you. If you spam a champ which isnt played that often, people dont exactly know how to play against them, making them week and youre getting into a higher elo that you normally wouldnt deserve in terms of your skill/knowledge.