Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos USA Bot

Discussion on Last Chaos USA Bot within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Last Chaos USA Bot

Hi all. I started playing again after a two months of break ( from November 2010 till now ) and all my evil stuff is broken. My MC was crashing often and bot was working only before i downloaded the last upadte. I heard Aeria implemented something called X-Trap, i don't know exatcly what's this but now I need your help. I got patcher from
that patches multiclient and x-trap, so all that anti-cheat stuff is bypassed now, right? I was looking for LC USA bot working after that upadte for quite some time, but I didn't managed to get it. Give me a link if there is working US version bot. Thanks in advance.
Old 01/18/2011, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: 52
Received Thanks: 2,877
I don't know where you picked up this information, but it is totally wrong. LC Aeria hasn't got X-Trap so any hack is working as far as yuo have got the newest offsets.

Best Regards
CrazyBox
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2011, 19:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Tell me something about the offsets or give a link to something about it, and since when any offset changes are needed?
Old 01/18/2011, 19:45   #4

elite*gold: 4
Ultrabot1.1 =
Anti Autoit patcher =

Offsets Ultrabot:

Ultrabot is perfect but is only german language
Closed Thread