Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with making an account on Legendz Last Chaos

Discussion on Problem with making an account on Legendz Last Chaos within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with making an account on Legendz Last Chaos

Hi, I found some videos on YouTube of this last chaos server:

It looks nice I downloaded the game. But there is a problem with it, I made 3 accounts for it, but every time I try to log in to the game or the website I get invalid password come up, I am using the same password I used to register the account. Anyone know how I fix this problem? or is it something the server owners will have to fix?
I know from the YouTube videos they have a good number of players/
I did try to make an account on there forum but it gave me an SQL error.
Old 06/24/2015, 16:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
based on the activity on the site/forum i think the server is down.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[New Server] Cabal Legendz -EP8
03/18/2013 - Cabal Private Server - 8 Replies
Website: Legendz Cabal :: Home Server Specs: Dual L5420 2.5Ghz (8 Cores ) RAM: 24GB 500GB Bandwidth: 3500GB Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise - 64 Bit Server Rates: Experience: 1500x
Problem with making GM account
07/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Heya , I have setuped my server correctly , It actually lets me login when im a normal user ,, But when my sec_primary and sec_contect as 1 , To be GM it doesnt even though i added my ip in Privileged , But when seC_primary and seC_content is 3 as a normal char it lets me login normaly and play and do whatever i want ! , Please if some one could help it would be awesome!
KGC having Problem making account Coz of KSSN? CLICK HERE
12/19/2011 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
KSSN Generator KSSN generator. Have Fun :P:handsdown: (Proxy Only For Newbies http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Proxy
Co Legendz Private server released.
08/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Okei guys last post was a fail so i am here again we released Colegendz. We have many cool addons like the DB zone,Noob leveling zone,Db buying and cool ppl in the server. We ready to help. We make events every 2 days or every day.The xp rates are going to be changed to higher.Leveling will be easy. The moto is Work hard get good items. You can level okei and get high level quite fast trust me i know :D. You r abel to get elite free items to. PS!Server runs on 5072 (all clients from...