Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantis LC Items/Gold

Discussion on Atlantis LC Items/Gold within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 776
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,742
Atlantis LC Items/Gold

Ich verkaufe Items/Gold und eventuell Accounts auf Atlantis03 LC.

Ich habe Gold, Items(alles was man Ingame findet) und Accounts bzw. Chars nach Wahl.(dauert 1-2 Tage, also pls vorher sagen)

Falls ihr irgendwas benötigt, schreibt mir eine Pn.

Ich akzeptiere als Zahlungsmethode nur PSC(deutsch/österr. und offline) oder e*gold im Kurs von 1:55(10 € = 550 e*gold).
Ihr gebt first oder wir handeln per MM.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: Coins + Items in Atlantis for SGD$0.80/ 1 million in game coins (SINGAPORE)
02/03/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 4 Replies
Looking to sell Coins + Rare Items in Atlantis Server. Rate is SGD$0.80/ 1 million in game coins or item value. Singapore Trades Only! pm me for more info now!
wts xbox live account gold till 2014 on it for 80million gold atlantis server pwi
05/31/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
selling my xbox live account still has gold till 2014 for 80 million gold on atlantis server perfect world (international) version. just dont want it anymore. i will not give my account first, we will meet in game and we will trade details>80 mill gold in game. the account 3 yrs left is worth 180$ but im not getting that much so just want 80 mill. Please respond asap. pm me if interested or leave post on this thread. I will only be selling this for the next 24 hours, so hurry up!
WTS GOLD (atlantis)
11/02/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
i've quit boi a long time ago, and had about 10m left, feeling like its a pity to let them be and lose all the money i've bought so im willing to sell those 10m at 70% price of what it'd cost if you bought zen and sold in auction for example if 10m cost 50$ i'll sell that 35$ only paypal and i dont expect you to trust me so can also sell 1m at a time if that helps in any way pm me on forums and if you do buy my gold but not all use the thanks button so others can see im not scamming ...