Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*******AERIAGAMES SERVICE*******

Discussion on *******AERIAGAMES SERVICE******* within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*******AERIAGAMES SERVICE*******

Hello everyone

Few time ago a friend was able to create an Aeria Points Generator (hard to believe? Not my prob ^^).

Right this moment we are in need of 30$ to get our host back and every donations would be appreciated.

We have proves the generator was working before the host got closed.

The donator OR donators are going to receive the tool once we got host up and will be able to generate AP (We will talk about numbers in skype).

Once we got our host up (after donations done or money achievement) we'll be selling every kind of Aeria Games Services.

PM Me on skype: bluevengeace if interested to donate or if interested to buy any service.

(Remember: We will not have any services for sale until we have our host up)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] *******AERIAGAMES SERVICE*******
02/13/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone Few time ago a friend was able to create an Aeria Points Generator (hard to believe? Not my prob ^^). Right this moment we are in need of 30$ to get our host back and every donations would be appreciated. We have proves the generator was working before the host got closed. The donator OR donators are going to receive the tool once we got host up and will be able to generate AP (We will talk about numbers in skype).
[Selling] *******AERIAGAMES SERVICE*******
02/12/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone Few time ago a friend was able to create an Aeria Points Generator (hard to believe? Not my prob ^^). Right this moment we are in need of 30$ to get our host back and every donations would be appreciated. We have proves the generator was working before the host got closed. The donator OR donators are going to receive the tool once we got host up and will be able to generate AP (We will talk about numbers in skype).
Selling Aeriagames account 15000+ AP|Verkaufe Aeriagames account 15000+ AP Punkte
06/28/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Source: Aeria Games - Schnellst wachsende, kostenlose Spiele-Community für Free MMORPG http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6213/ssaeria1a .jpg Ich will meinen account jemandem den mehr als ich brauch verkaufen,ich will ja nicht mein account nicht verschwenden :) AP: ca. 15k Preis: 80Euro(handelbar) oder tausche gegen 70-80Euro E-Pin guthaben 15000 AP Punkte sind normalerweise 100Euro Wert,aber ich verkaufe es um nur 80Euro,preis ist vielleicht handelbar,Interesse/Preis verhandlung...
FK Aeriagames
10/05/2011 - 12Sky2 - 14 Replies
Ok wana kno why fk Aeriagames owners .... Because they banned my account on regular 12sky i was about 2 join it again i try 2 log in and im thinking wth so i send in a ticket and i get an email saying this............ Dear Player, We regret to inform you that service to your your Aeria Games account has beenremoved. Account: Decresenza06This ban is permanent.The account has been banned for Hacking. Hacking includes downloading a cheat trainer from the internet and using it toincrease attack...
AERIAGAMES!
06/08/2011 - Wolfteam - 8 Replies
Aeriagames denkt sich jetzt schon gründe aus zum bannen! "Hi ********, Lieber Wolf Team Spieler, Es tut uns Leid, Dich darüber informieren zu müssen, dass wir Deinen Account aufgrund von Accounthandel permanent sperren mussten. Accounthandel verstößt gegen unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und wird von uns weder toleriert noch unterstützt.