Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Aeria Games Account 25k ap

Discussion on Selling Aeria Games Account 25k ap within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Actually i never playerd Gunz/Last Chaos/Shaiya, buts thats the only 3 aeria games i could find at Elitepvpers =p

the games i played
Grand Fantasia/Dynasty warriors/Shin Megame tensei(wich its not anymore with Aeria games)

i stoped playing both of then and theres alot of ap left in my account so i wanna sell

theres actually 25k ap left at the account worth $200

and i am lf around $100 at paypal if possible
so i guess its pretty fair but we can negotiate if anyone wish

Contact me at msn/email ->

sold already

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Cosmic Break (Aeria Games) account for PSC/Paypal
06/09/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
http://d10.e-loader.net/6zY2T4EUZZ.png Hey there ! I don't use my Cosmic Break account anymore and wanted to sell it. To make sure nothing goes wrong whether for me or you, i'd like to have a middleman. I'll trade my account for Paysafe Cards/Paypal (Leave your offer) Please write in english/french (GoogleTranslation is your friend 8D) Ignore my faults since my english isn't that good.
Selling an Aeria Games Tournament Crown Account (Full Cw Gear Unlimited+ MUCH more)
04/14/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking to sell my over 5 year old Gunz Account that i won a Tournament on many year's ago in IJJI Gunz, The account has literally everything you would want unlimited (Fenrir, Valk, Deities, HP Pmeds, Ap Pmeds , Pioneer, B9SE, CW Rings , Bow guns, + Many other Piece's and Set's). The account has only 1 character with over 20K Kills and a 75%+ Kill death Ratio , It also contains an extremely rare 5 letter name with a rare 5 letter Clan name to go along with it. My name is very well...
01/03/2013 - GunZ - 2 Replies
Actually i never playerd Gunz/Last Chaos/Shaiya, buts thats the only 3 aeria games i could find at Elitepvpers =p the games i played Grand Fantasia/Dynasty warriors/Shin Megame tensei(wich its not anymore with Aeria games) i stoped playing both of then and theres alot of ap left in my account so i wanna sell theres actually 25k ap left at the account worth $200 http://i50.tinypic.com/15d2x42.png
Selling Aeria Games r12 Guan
06/12/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
The character is r12, with +76 Halo, has marble and blade wargod. Has all of the buffs, HD HF HR HB HS and the 9th and 10th blade. This character is clean, and has the Fade vanity. Leave an offer here for paypal please and thankyou. Screenshots of the character are on here as attachments name is hidden for purposes of banned account possibility.