Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increase Level Cap EP3

Discussion on Increase Level Cap EP3 within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Increase Level Cap EP3

How can I increase the level cap on my own ep3 server?

I have tried to increase it in my GameServer with the gs-editor.
Screen1:

When I start my server normally without increasing anything in the t_exp database i can still levelup to 225. But the exp which I need for each level are buggy.
Screen2:

I have also increased the levels in the database in t_exp.
Screen3:

And when i try to start the server now with the increased levels in t_exp i cant start the GameServer.
Screen4:

There it stops.
So can u explain me how i can increase my level cap in the right way?
Old 02/07/2017, 01:31   #2

[Level Cap]
GM LevelCap:Int32:001D0165
LevelCap:Int32:0004D23F
LevelCap1:Int32:000F83B5
LevelCap2:Int32:000AA846
LevelCap1(-1):Int32:000AA95C
LevelCap2(-1):Int32:000AA965
LevelCap3(-1):Int32:000F862D
LevelCap4(-1):Int32:000F86F9
LevelCap5(-1):Int32:000F83F6
Old 02/07/2017, 15:51   #3

First, thank you for your answer but it wont work for me.

At first i should say i dont have a server.config so I saved your values to the ep3.config in my GameServer_d with the editor. I dont know if this is right or not so can u tell me where i need to save this values?
Screen1:

Then I looked into the GameServer_d with the gs-editor and saved it again.
Screen2:

After this step I replaced the GameServer_d on my CentOS. So now when I start my server with the following t_exp it all works until level 191. I really dont know why .
Screen3:
Screen4:

The server starts normally now but the exp which I need for each level are bugged at level 191. And i cant even levelup with the gm command "levelup".

But when I set the level up to 191 only on the t_exp all works normal (I can also levelup until the levelcap but the exp are bugged after level 191).

But when I increase it to 196 the server still starts but I cant levelup with the gm-command.

And when I increase the level in t_exp to 200(higher then 196) the server wont event start .

So I dont know what to do right now . Can u tell me what I must do now?^^. If I necessarily need the server.config can u even tell me whether I can increase my level without the server.config? (Maybe with the Hex-editor? ).

Thanks in advance!
Old 02/07/2017, 19:26   #4

Example:

Level Cap is 200 !
Old 02/08/2017, 02:12   #5

It still wont work .

So i typed it into the gs-editor in the same way like u (LevelCap 200) and copied it into my CentOS.
Screen1:

Then I increased the levels in the t_exp database up to 200.
Screen2:

But the server still wont start and goes until "Binding only to IP-adress....".
Screen3:

So I really dont know what I did wrong . Sry when I annoy you but I really want to increase my LevelCap on my own server. So if u have another tip for me then tell me . Can u even explain me why the server stops at this specific point?

Thanks in advance!