Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with Launcher/ItemShop/Rates/Shops and Items

Discussion on Need help with Launcher/ItemShop/Rates/Shops and Items within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with Launcher/ItemShop/Rates/Shops and Items

Hello!
How's the topic tittle i need help.

1. Launcher:
I downloaded it, put in localhost/root and configurated it but when i launch it i get Update Failure.

2. Item Shop, The Pink Section called Boosts freezes the Client and closing.

3. Rates:
All commands for navicat for exp, exp pet, drop rate, sp rate, upgrade hs rate, upgrade rune rate, upgrade master stones.

4. CashShops and NewItems

Which tools i need to use for adding CashShop's in juno and which one for creating new items ?
Old 12/02/2016, 16:39   #2

elite*gold: 145
If u dotn know how, u need to pay. Considerate work Dev`s, not free lel , many dudes
Old 12/02/2016, 16:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSecretOne View Post
If u dotn know how, u need to pay. Considerate work Dev`s, not free lel , many dudes
u should gtfo. u are A Money ****** every think what u want u want for money. I hope u will get in your life too some problems and somebody will fck u up for money. I hope it.

@up
Old 12/02/2016, 17:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damaskar View Post
Hello!
How's the topic tittle i need help.

1. Launcher:
I downloaded it, put in localhost/root and configurated it but when i launch it i get Update Failure.

2. Item Shop, The Pink Section called Boosts freezes the Client and closing.

3. Rates:
All commands for navicat for exp, exp pet, drop rate, sp rate, upgrade hs rate, upgrade rune rate, upgrade master stones.

4. CashShops and NewItems

Which tools i need to use for adding CashShop's in juno and which one for creating new items ?
For launcher: you have to edit it in your lccnct.dta, then you have to refine your text files into your webhost for patches.

Itemshop: probably you're using a wrong catalog.lod. Try to export your t_catalog and t_ct_item data and create your own catalog.lod.

Rates: You're so confused about that. EXP and SP rates can be edited on database, Pet rates and upgrade rates are strictly closed on source code.

CashShops and NewItems: sincerely I don't see the question; But at 100% you need the right tool for that (itemtool and cashtool)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2016, 17:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeToMove2 View Post
For launcher: you have to edit it in your lccnct.dta, then you have to refine your text files into your webhost for patches.

Itemshop: probably you're using a wrong catalog.lod. Try to export your t_catalog and t_ct_item data and create your own catalog.lod.

Rates: You're so confused about that. EXP and SP rates can be edited on database, Pet rates and upgrade rates are strictly closed on source code.

CashShops and NewItems: sincerely I don't see the question; But at 100% you need the right tool for that (itemtool and cashtool)
Thank u. Already one person who has brain and can normal reply me
Old 12/02/2016, 20:02   #6

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
Quote:
u should gtfo. u are A Money ****** every think what u want u want for money. I hope u will get in your life too some problems and somebody will fck u up for money. I hope it.

@up
Quote:
Thank u. Already one person who has brain and can normal reply me

Why? Because we should give all of our work for free?
Im sure you haven't much money so you want make money with your server, who is now the money ******?
Thanks
1 User