Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LC Priv Servers and LC community

Discussion on LC Priv Servers and LC community within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LC Priv Servers and LC community

Cant LC players unite and create/go to one server? Cause now its like 100 servers with few ppl on each, which results, that almost every serv is unplayable cause of lack of ppl. Cant we unite and go to one server so we all can have some LC fun? Would be nice to see LC community unite. Jst remember old LC, or even Destiny or 777, it was fun cause there were ppl around. What do u guys think?

Offtop: Still waiting for official EP1 server btw.
Old 02/01/2015, 19:34   #2

elite*gold: 60
It never will work or happen, so stop think about it
Old 02/01/2015, 19:43   #3

Ofc it can work, but never with attitude like this. There are plenty of lc players on priv servers. They jst need to group.
Old 02/01/2015, 19:45   #4

elite*gold: 60
Stop dreaming bro, trust me u never will find so much ppl that all others follow
Old 02/01/2015, 21:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xElse View Post
Stop dreaming bro, trust me u never will find so much ppl that all others follow
Listen. Never.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about priv servers!
05/23/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, and sorry my english I come here to do this question: Why when I inject an any one python "hack" in client of (metin2panamera.es) the client fall out or close? What is the reason? Thanks and sorry my english other time!
Where are the good priv. Servers?
04/01/2012 - Archlord - 28 Replies
Hello all. :) I would like to ask you, if somebody know a good priv. server. I search a priv. Server with EPI3 files ( Like: Normal Uniques, Realms & Combo Skills ) and a good support. I've stopped to play on Webzen but i still miss the old Archlord times, cause AL is a good game. :) I checked this forum sometimes but i didnt found a good one, just flame threads or a priv. server with "overdonatethings". Thanks in advance. :)
HoW many priv servers are there in cabal?
06/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
I have question: HoW many priv servers are there in cabal? Plz small list and links to site or guides how to connect. I know i am newbie in cabal, but in cabal priv servs i am MAX NOOB :D
Any WOrking Priv Servers?
12/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there any working priv servers? other than Qonquer , that have high exp and drop rate?
L2Walker in Priv. Servers!
09/27/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Stop making 100 post asking the same shit (How do I connect with l2walker on l2x if it has L2 player? etc...) Follow this post and make ur life easier. GG <3 ... All I know is that ppl are bypassing l2 player... i have tried to get some info trough russian sources but, they wont reveal any info to the public.. . :S so ill keep trying and put all info here...aswell u ppl if u get any usefull info post it here! tnx