Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gameserver; Loginserver; Subhelper donst start

Discussion on Gameserver; Loginserver; Subhelper donst start within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gameserver; Loginserver; Subhelper donst start

hello
i started my server on my root.
the connector ; helper ; messenger; cashserver works perfekt and say its running

but the gameserver ; loginserver ; freeze after "Load Client Version..."
and the subhelper goes to "binding only to ip adress....... and then nothing happens. no subhelper running message

what could be the problem?
Old 12/18/2014, 13:29   #2

Habe das selbe Problem ..ich bekom zB beim LoginServer & Gameserver : Segmantion fault
->

Und beim SubHelper verbindet er nicht richtig bzw lädt .
->
Old 12/18/2014, 15:01   #3

Bei mir ist das Prob gefixxt.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
After Restore gameserver won´t start
08/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello, following situation i tried to editing the Item Mall in big stil, for shure before i did some backup. My changes in the item mall doesn´t work got a lot errors and i restored. Than i tried to open again the server and the Gameserver just close when it´s try to connect with the SharedManager. Now there isn´t any error information which could be helpful. Would be nice if somebody has any idea to solve that :confused: Thanks in advance :cool:
Error GameServer and LoginServer , Messenger crash
11/03/2012 - Last Chaos - 3 Replies
/LoginServer: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.6: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 Load setting file.... 2012/11/03 02:06:19 :: Error: Character DB Check: Not Found t_cashItemdate.a_xxx_new! > 2012/11/03 02:06:19 :: Cannot Connect DB!! > Cannot Connect DB!! Help people :)
[GUIDES]GameServer and LoginServer problems.
04/14/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 41 Replies
In this thread I'll write solutions for problems which most of CSREMU users have. 1.Stuck at ...Requesting user confirmation... while logging in. Just follow my solution. 2.Gameserver crash while loading Binary\data
OOG with different LoginServer and Gameserver
08/06/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello ppl, Is there any way to make the oog to work in such server? I try to search but i didnt find something usefull. Thanks in advance :D
OOG with different LoginServer and Gameserver
08/06/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello ppl, Is there any way to make the oog to work in such server? I try to search but i didnt find something usefull. Thanks in advance :D