Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VOTE 4 NEW EP2/3 Server

Discussion on VOTE 4 NEW EP2/3 Server within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

View Poll Results: Do you want a new EP2/3 ?
Yes 106 79.10%
Maybe 10 7.46%
No 18 13.43%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10/04/2012, 00:10   #16

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarissuis View Post
Just for your information, he was being sarcastic...
Ach der Lappen failt eh bei jeden Text^^
Old 10/04/2012, 00:31   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarissuis View Post
In my opinion LC was best in December 2010, when Episode 2 was released, respectively some time later, when altar and the rest of Mondshine were added, but still before the introduction of dungeontime and ignition (happened at the same time if my memory is correct).

No Custom-Stuff at all.

But that's my opinion and i guess there are only few people left that are actually able to play EP2 the real way it was meant to be.

Regards, Tarissuis

PS: Rates should be something like *10 EXP and *20 SP (causes nobody, really nobody likes farming^^)

Exact that i mean dude!!

Some ep2/3 stuffs but not to much...
Custom laca shop and moonstone etc
but for sure no ignirion system pls!

wiza, maybe you can creat sth like that, i would love this plan.
Old 10/04/2012, 01:41   #18

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
wiza, maybe you can creat sth like that, i would love this plan.
Quote:
No ignition system pls!
Yes ! I think and i hope too
Old 10/04/2012, 15:01   #19

elite*gold: 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChΛĪИ Y0! View Post
I hope Whazzert will open a new Ep2/3 Server
Mit welchen Files denn hahah ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizatek View Post
Ignition and dungeon time are 2 things connected with episode 2.

But what kind of ep2 server would u want to see, i mean what rates, custom content, original content.
Maybe if there is a really good plan i can try to make it happen.
add me at skype
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2012, 16:45   #20

elite*gold: 265
Received Thanks: 2,147
Well the idea is to create a full plan and then discuss it with the destiny admin.
But i think a low rate server without any changes and just ignition removed won't work for that long.
Old 10/04/2012, 17:33   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZZtian View Post
Mit welchen Files denn hahah ^^

Emu ?^^

Joke
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2012, 11:34   #22

Quote:
Well the idea is to create a full plan and then discuss it with the destiny admin.
But i think a low rate server without any changes and just ignition removed won't work for that long.
nah, you can exband the server but not like destiny with so much extra hp and
overextended stuff...

stay smart and creat good unique stuff but not to much, that the players will stay long....
Old 10/06/2012, 18:19   #23

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 3,572
Quote:
Quote:
Hey,
First I think as well as Tarissuis LC was the best around december 2010, but without custom stuff you won't get many players and LC is based on PvP or 'lvlin' -> get the best equip -> pvp' and for the real PvP-Fun you need alot of players.
So..It's just my opinion.
The rates have to be high enough that people join the server, but not so high that everyone can reach the cap after 1 or 2 weeks. I think x10 maybe x15 rates would be ok. Ignition is okay, you haven't to remove it, but make it harder to get it like the offical servers.
Custom stuff is great, it makes every server differntly, but not so high custom seals and other stuff.
For example: Not +1000 HP only +120Hp
New monster combo accessorys, the quest accessorys on destiny give you 500Hr, (I don't know how much after the patches). You can insert new/higher monsters and they give (when you're lucky guy) 3x120 hr (same with eva and other stuff). On a "normal" server everyone wanna have it and it's not too much.
New armor and weapon seals like offical servers, and don't raise the atk of weapons. I've some more ideas but it's too much for one post.

And start the server clear without any custom stuff (maybe custom c2 covers or new pet colors that people see that someone care about the server) and insert it later with some patches. In the beginning everyone try to reach the cap, and PvP, even if you reached the cap is funny in the first weeks. But after a while it's boring and the players want custom stuff like Extreme (now destiny).

A little summary:
-Start the server without custom stuff at all (Lvl Cap 165)
-Not too overpowered custom stuff
-x10 or x15 rates
-Story based quets
-Old Juno for "oldschool feeling"
-Events (not only h&s, merchant and spawn events. Completely new events. I've some ideas for events, too)
-No def cap
-Cash items for gold
-Active GM's who answer the community
-Merchant events with special items (later)

Rates:
Exp x10/x15
Sp x20

For those of you who want a server with no custom stuff at all - I would like it, too. But the problem is only a few guys think so, and after a while, even on offical servers some guys reach the cap. And what happen? - They quit, because it's boring (the proof is extreme lc). So if theres a higher cap (165+ or 175+ now), some custom mobs and some weapons, armors, items and accessorys with not too overpowered seals/stats it's a good solution.

If you or anyone of you have any quesitions, criticism, etc. you can Pm me or answer in this post, but note that's just 10% of my "plan".
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/06/2012, 21:55   #24

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphtek View Post
Hey,
First I think as well as Tarissuis LC was the best around december 2010, but without custom stuff you won't get many players and LC is based on PvP or 'lvlin' -> get the best equip -> pvp' and for the real PvP-Fun you need alot of players.
The rates have to be high enough that people join the server, but not so high that everyone can reach the cap after 1 or 2 weeks. I think x10 maybe x15 rates would be ok. Ignition is okay, you haven't to remove it, but make it harder to get it like the offical servers.
Custom stuff is great, it makes every server differntly, but not so high custom seals and other stuff.
New monster combo accessorys, the quest accessorys on destiny give you 500Hr, (I don't know how much after the patches). You can insert new/higher monsters and they give (when you're lucky guy) 3x120 hr (same with eva and other stuff). On a "normal" server everyone wanna have it and it's not too much.
New armor and weapon seals like offical servers, and don't raise the atk of weapons. I've some more ideas but it's too much for one post.

And start the server clear without any custom stuff (maybe custom c2 covers or new pet colors that people see that someone care about the server) and insert it later with some patches. In the beginning everyone try to reach the cap, and PvP, even if you reached the cap is funny in the first weeks. But after a while it's boring and the players want custom stuff like Extreme (now destiny).

A little summary:
-x10 or x15 rates
-Story based quets
-Events (not only h&s, merchant and spawn events. Completely new events. I've some ideas for events, too)
-No def cap
-Cash items for gold

Rates:
Exp x10/x15
Sp x20

For those of you who want a server with no custom stuff at all - I would like it, too. But the problem is only a few guys think so, and after a while, even on offical servers some guys reach the cap. And what happen? - They quit, because it's boring (the proof is extreme lc). So if theres a higher cap (165+ or 175+ now), some custom mobs and some weapons, armors, items and accessorys with not too overpowered seals/stats it's a good solution.

If you or anyone of you have any quesitions, criticism, etc. you can Pm me or answer in this post, but note that's just 10% of my "plan".

Thats what we want
Old 10/07/2012, 02:26   #25

Quote:
Hey,

A little summary:
-x10 or x15 rates
-Story based quets
-No def cap
-Cash items for gold

Rates:
Exp x10/x15
Sp x20

in my opinion it will the perfect server
but 99.9999999% off all noobs will rates like: exp x1000 sp x 10mio levelcap: 1.2 bil ^^
you understand what i mean ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2012, 10:44   #26

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 3,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der_Gerät View Post
in my opinion it will the perfect server
but 99.9999999% off all noobs will rates like: exp x1000 sp x 10mio levelcap: 1.2 bil ^^
you understand what i mean ?
Yes I know what you mean, but the era of high rate servers is over, because there so many EP1 servers with high rates and on Destiny the most people reached the cap too. Look at Mystery, they don't have that high rates and alot of players. And when you take a look at the forum, many guys want a lower rate server. You're not alone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2012, 12:58   #27

Quote:
Yes I know what you mean, but the era of high rate servers is over, because there so many EP1 servers with high rates and on Destiny the most people reached the cap too. Look at Mystery, they don't have that high rates and alot of players. And when you take a look at the forum, many guys want a lower rate server. You're not alone.
I've been telling everyone that for years, that's why I am coding a EP1 emulator. Not only duping, tele hacking, or even using cheat engine will not work. But also with several features that current EP1 servers are missing. With the security, stabability, and full source code. I will be capable of running an official rate EP1 server, matching LCUSA at the same client time era.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2012, 17:14   #28

i would join a new server and i think a new server is a good idea atm. i joined that forum to look for a new server but here only ep1 server but i'd like to play a ep2. but when wiza (maybe) open a new server i'll wait.

and nice idea morphtek not too high rates, and only a few custom things like u said (after a few months more custom stuff but not +100000 Hp or something like that).

and i'll try warmongers ep1 server when it's open
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2012, 02:28   #29

Ich finde das 165er Cap war das beste (keines davor kennengelernt) das 165-175 ist langweilig, weil es keinen Dungeon o.ä. gibt, die lvl caps die es auf ep1 gibt gefallen mir alle nicht wirklich, entweder ist es 200 oder es wird andauernd erhöht.
Zur exp rate, die sollte dann nicht höher als x15 sein. Auf max lvl zu sein ist auf den p-Servern doch schon lange nichts besonderes mehr, kein wunder das schnell langweile aufkommt -> keine Herausforderung vorhanden.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2012, 02:35   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxlucasxxx View Post
Ich finde das 165er Cap war das beste (keines davor kennengelernt) das 165-175 ist langweilig, weil es keinen Dungeon o.ä. gibt, die lvl caps die es auf ep1 gibt gefallen mir alle nicht wirklich, entweder ist es 200 oder es wird andauernd erhöht.
Zur exp rate, die sollte dann nicht höher als x15 sein. Auf max lvl zu sein ist auf den p-Servern doch schon lange nichts besonderes mehr, kein wunder das schnell langweile aufkommt -> keine Herausforderung vorhanden.
Das problem ist dann Spieler zu bekommen -.-

99% der com mient dann " Da kann ich auch offi Spielen"

aber naja ..
Thanks
1 User