Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LCGenericName01 EP1 Private Server

Discussion on LCGenericName01 EP1 Private Server within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/03/2012, 21:50   #1366

elite*gold: 265
Received Thanks: 2,147
Still there is nothing proven from anything u say?

Quote:
18:14:12] Dennis: and why give deby pat 20k meds ?
[18:14:16] Deaia // Elif: idk.
[18:14:17] Deaia // Elif: o.o
[18:14:22] Dennis: see
[18:14:26] Deaia // Elif: i didnt even
[18:14:27] Deaia // Elif: knew that
[18:14:34] Deaia // Elif: i gave u medicnes too:P
[18:14:35] Deaia // Elif: from pat
[18:14:36] Deaia // Elif: haha
[18:14:38] Deaia // Elif: ****** /> [18:14:40] Deaia // Elif: it was from debbie <-- obvious is a question and not a saying
I heard the rumour before, its true that InTheShadows knew on beforehand that Medicines would be made unavailable to get, so he stocked them up before i removed them and when they were still cheap. I guess thats just a advantage of being a gamesage to know certain stuffs.

Im still waiting for the all saying proof because so far u gave me nothing.
Old 12/03/2012, 22:02   #1367

elite*gold: 0
the same say snow to mee u get ur proofs dont worry and many ppl know mee dont worry wizz
and if i lie why bann my accounts on forum and in game :P ? and why delete all my post ?? u can answer he talk **** and good but no u delete it but is true

and now i dont talk longer with u cause u is a liar u only scared to lose player and i promise u u will lose and about the accs on snows account i know the gm in game char rules and is only allowed to use 560er accs same like halloween event an this acc is not on snowfog hgm there is on snow fox in game char maybee same acc yes what u say have no sense dumb adm DDD
Old 12/03/2012, 22:13   #1368

I am not afraid to lose players, im just giving u the explanation by the things u mention, that u think a the truth because u interpreted them from screenshots without explanation or are followed by rumours.
I have no reason to lie for someone else, and if someone would be proven corrupt then he would be kicked just like we did with dennis.

Your posts are not deleted, they were moved to the staff section of the forum by snowfox.

Your account is banned because u are spreading false rumours, your purpose is to make people leave LCGN and any thing u can find that might look a little suspicious will be a reason for u to post it. For me that is fine, but atleast accept the explanation with the screenshots before starting to make your own horror stories around it.
Old 12/03/2012, 22:29   #1369

no sense again i say to snow is for the comunity not for stuff ***** is normal that u protect ur staff lol and my stories all the true what u say i horrobile why dont say ur community that ep2 coming soon ??? or i am lie too? ur test server runs like 1 mounth or lomger many staff member quit and not u kicket DD and why kick blane he do nothing lol?

maybee u is correkt wizz but the rest of staff like dbby or snow not D and dutch XDDD u kno what they do on destiny and now he is hgm on ur server but that give sense for mee coruppt comes to corrupt u say i am banned for that things and snow i have bann for 2 weeks for flame DDD but u can delete my char i never play on or whole server again ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2012, 22:57   #1370

wiza ur staff team is the worst **** in world

i quit because of ur stupid staff team who give gs titles to there friends when u say there no gs need, or give them event accs / weapons because they say ppl stole there things, but in real they sold her event items?

u know the old story with 220+20 event daggs?

i pay 8tril (in cash about 150$) for this daggers, next day sirreal say me this daggers are stolen and he want it back, but i bought this daggers, i say to sirreal i will delet this daggers if his friend dont stop cry what did snowfox do, he dupe my daggers and gave it back to his friend, for nothing!

i say to all people who read my post now, never play on this server till sirreal, snowfox and debby are kicked out of team!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2012, 00:09   #1371

This thread was made before that rule

@topmodelz
the reason why i am not telling anything about the ep2 server is because it would have been a surprise and not a secret new server
Old 12/04/2012, 00:14   #1372

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizatek View Post
Still there is nothing proven from anything u say?

I heard the rumour before, its true that InTheShadows knew on beforehand that Medicines would be made unavailable to get, so he stocked them up before i removed them and when they were still cheap. I guess thats just a advantage of being a gamesage to know certain stuffs.

Im still waiting for the all saying proof because so far u gave me nothing.
we dont need proofs u can proof it urself scan some logs and watch into a few accounts btw "because i say so" is not really a good reason for a ban.

if u need proofs that server is dumbed i only say one name.. "sirreal" ty

wizatek i dont wanna hate u, i like ur work, u are a good admin, but no one is perfect
Old 12/04/2012, 00:18   #1373

lmao dennis you are fkin hilarious and somehow retarded
im one of those gs that quit and i can assure you we didnt quit because of the staff or anything related with them some of them are really good. we had our reasons and has nothing to do with all the sht you are making up, as i see it you are just mad cause sirreal is gone and your guild became so lame lol
if you dont play this server why do you even care? i can tell you are clearly mad
Old 12/04/2012, 00:31   #1374

i liked to play on generic,ok i loved it, until sirreal start his epic acc event he got /itemdrop..

that event and this one command can destroy servers.. u know it. so why u use this command? delete it or use it for urself but give /itemdrop to people u never saw in real?

i know there was a goldseller(sirreal) i think i was the only person who think about it, and i know its hard to dupe on ep1, but its possible.. but i know also u are a good admin and i know u stop duping on ur server so it was really easy for me.. the goldseller speak german mhm and he know who have a lot of money so its so easy to find out who the goldseller is.. i can tell u i never buy at him becuase i know sirreal was it ..

but this one mistake was after the +75 wep on eternia the biggest mistake i ever knew..

a good admin know /itemdrop can destroy a server, i think u didnt know it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2012, 01:27   #1375

I know that, and i know that really well.
The itemdrop command it took any gm a long long time to get access to this.
it might have been 4 months, but then eventually there comes a point where people say.
i work with u now for so long, u still don't thrust me with this command.

Its difficult, because if u say no, i don't thrust you with the command, then a possibly good GM that might never do any harm will leave, not because he don't get the command, but because there is no thrust.
But say yes and that possibly good GM can go bad and cause much harm.
Its always hard to find people to thrust, and there will always be people gaining that thrust for the wrong intentions.
Every decision has consequences either way.
Maybe sometimes i don't make the right ones, but for that im only human.
But despite the fact that this GM did bad things, he also did many good things.

The +75 weapons on Eternia.
I did that so people could have a little fun with highly overpowered gear.
At that point i was already told that EG EP1 would get closed
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2012, 06:50   #1376

Yea than you know also that debby do what she want and this is the next reason why your staff is the worstest i ever seen.. she made ppl to gms who dont have any properties for this position.. i was kicked so many times like dennis from the game only because one gm dosent like me.
other gms they leave the staff dosent get any statpoints or not? why only elif? can you tell me this?

please open your eyes before you made some more **** on this server like it happened the last months
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2012, 10:43   #1377

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedstuffs View Post
lmao dennis you are fkin hilarious and somehow retarded
im one of those gs that quit and i can assure you we didnt quit because of the staff or anything related with them some of them are really good. we had our reasons and has nothing to do with all the sht you are making up, as i see it you are just mad cause sirreal is gone and your guild became so lame lol
if you dont play this server why do you even care? i can tell you are clearly mad
i dont mean GS lmao i mean gms there gone cause this staff team suck and no i am not mad i m gm on other server who is not coruppt and u ask why i do that??? i cann say u normal i want that the comunity know that is not all so correckt what wiza or debby say nothing more^^
Old 12/04/2012, 10:59   #1378

der server gefällt mich nicht zu einfach keine herausforderung und die gms/admins helfen den gamer..
Old 12/04/2012, 12:18   #1379

Received Thanks: 15,362
Please add a backlink to epvp on your homepage.
so far:
/Closed.
Closed Thread