Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lc777 no conecting

Discussion on Lc777 no conecting within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lc777 no conecting

hello the server lc777 has close it or what???
conectiong failed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
conecting problems
12/14/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I have my server lets say open for 20 hours continuouslywhen the server i normal open all the players are kicked out and when they try to reconnect it stays at connecting Can you help me ?????i am using nonopower2 serverfiles pls help Thanks
Problems conecting to my game
12/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I have my server all made up but wen i start the NewestServer.exec and try to log on in game it gives me a erro.... You ill se the erro in the image .... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=71968&stc=1&d=1292320781 I try to use the microsoft visual c# but i dont now what to do it that pogram .... please can some one tell me what to do to make my game work.... I realy whant to make my game oficial ..
[Problem]Conecting refused,
09/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen also ich habe seit heute in problem, als erstes scheibe ich mal was ich alles geamcht habe bei meinem server. -ich habe noch die ganz alten Serverfiles (longju2) -quests überstezt (da kam dan schon einmal problem mit " no such this fiel" oder sowas) habe ich aber wieder behoben -starterset hinzugefügt (auch das selbe wie bei quests übersetzten) -so dann wollte ich die ganz neuen waffen in MysQL reinfügen, habe alles gemacht, und dan als ich mich VPC Eingeloggt habe,...
Conecting probleme
07/29/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo Ich versuche auf meinen eigenen server zu conecten aber es passiert nichts.... Du wirst mit dem server verbunden.... ich warte und warte und warte aber es passiert nichts !.... Ports sind an, xampp, etc alles an aber ich komme nich auf den server ..... firewall ist aus.....!
Proplem With Conecting Please Help !
03/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello i just downloaded ecsro ... but i was have a NOD32 and when i was install it's comes to sro_client.exe and telled me it's a trojan .... so i didn't believed it because lots of ppl playing ECSRO ... at the first time when i opened my silkroad launcher it's gived my start button but when i click start it's give me a error ... so i thinked the proplem from the sro_client.exe so i downloaded the NoDc client then i puted it on my ECSRO folder then when i open laucher it's give me...