Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Polish Kalonline Server Problems

Discussion on Polish Kalonline Server Problems within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Polish Kalonline Server Problems

Hello all,

wel i got some qeustions and maybe somebody here can answere it,
1. is hs again updated? since when i try to change cooldown with artmoney it works, but after i close artmoney and sit ingame, 3minuts later i get automatic expelled...
is this because the artmoney isnt 100% UCE or is this because changing value??

2nd thing, does this only happen if ya use a cheatengine, or also if i will use a proxy dll?

3rd thing, looking for programmers who can make me a fast good uce that works on polish kalonline, or a proxy dll for cd splashy + speedhack...

paying 50euro for it trough since this is safest payment system, i hate paypal so i wont use it moneybookers comes straight from my bank account..

i hope somebody can answere my qeustions and ofcourse that somebody can help me with a UCE or proxy dll..

thanks all
Old 04/14/2010, 13:15   #2

1. i think it is because inix sends you the original skill list.
i guess it was katze, who posted a screen of a packet he received, including the skill list.
2. should work with proxy dll, by directly sending the skill packet.
Old 04/14/2010, 14:42   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo264 View Post
1. i think it is because inix sends you the original skill list.
i guess it was katze, who posted a screen of a packet he received, including the skill list.

to 1.: hm i think they didnt update it... but maybe they did, but i think it'll be the cheat engine you use... because when i use IDA or sth and start kal after closing ida already for 1 hour ill get the anti hack msg too...

and i posted a screen of the itemlist... dunno it was some error in my dll xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo264 View Post
2. should work with proxy dll, by directly sending the skill packet.
works...
Old 04/14/2010, 14:53   #4

k thanks guys for answering me, already thought it was the cheatengine, but i dont get hackshield **** kick of most of time i get the message you are expelled lol:P
Old 04/14/2010, 16:25   #5

elite*gold: 20
thats strange
can think of any reason for that xD maybe because of the speedhack... but dunno ;o
Old 04/14/2010, 16:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
Hello all,

paying 50euro for it trough since this is safest payment system, i hate paypal so i wont use it moneybookers comes straight from my bank account..
"iTrader: (-1)"
"Scammer: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord-trading/205561-wts-2-accounts.html"
good luck
Old 04/14/2010, 16:48   #7

@katze123 ya thats thes trange thing dont know a reason, and speedhack i didnt even activated, when i changed value 600 and 900 (splashy ice) turn off artmoney pro v7.31 and just go sit there and do nothing, after 2.5 minuts i get the message that i am expelled:P

@hehepwnz I already explained it before, my paypal became limited so money became frozen i gaved the accounts back but he already made -1 itrader

thats why i am using moneybookers now hehe no **** is on there paypal sucks big time now :P every payment above 100euro will get checked etc and i gaved up on paypal since they ****** me with 300euro on it