Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GBL Block

Discussion on GBL Block within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GBL Block

hi all,

i got the following problem:
i am playing on the server TheDutchDealers:

all the time I start the game it says "Your id is blocked by GBL" and kal is closing.
I used PBDownforce which i found on this forum but all the time i have to boot my pc again i have to use this prog again. i don't want to do that because after a while playing i get bluescreen because of this crappy prog.

Is there a way to unblock forever?

I hope there is and you can help me

Thanks in advance

Dominik
Old 03/01/2010, 11:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
+2 Reported At: Mon 01 Mar 2010 - 10:45:42 GMT +1 Cause: Double Post

Dont bump
Old 03/02/2010, 15:16   #3

YOUR ID BY GBL GET UNBLOCKED IN 30DAYS..
Old 03/02/2010, 18:42   #4

Does anyone know which KOSP options are on Fusion? Just aprox. options...
Anti-Underground = 1
Dmg-Protection = xxxxxx
Anti-CooldownHack = 1

I thought I might have some break from INT on PServer and don't wanna get banned after 50 seconds using 1hh etc .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] block ip ou block mannequin in events
08/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
There are some missions and events where you do not want the player not involved more than one time, wanted to know if you have any action to block the ip or mannequin, so the player participates only once in the game
Block or no Block that is the question
05/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey guyz,I was wondering do i get blocked even after i delete/rename<move> the error sender and delete the dump folder im thinkin to make a new wiz and bot it up but i cant afford to buy silk on that acc coz i just spent my allowance on my main so do i get block or not or maybe help required thx in progress ...:mofo:
my ip got block
04/01/2009 - Archlord - 5 Replies
guys any idea to help me play this game again,my IP got block a long time a go and i want to play this game again can someone help me? pm me pls
NO MORE BLOCK POSTS end BLOCK HACK
03/07/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Go here -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/complaint-area/218 508-kikichan-2moons-rf-mod.html <- this post is for SHOW PEOPLE what is going in 2moons HACK SECTION.
block
09/03/2008 - Kal Online - 24 Replies
hi zusammen Inix hat mich geblockt mit der begründung das ich getradehacket habe so das komische an der sache ist das ich nicht einmal diesen fuck hack benutzt habe. Wie kommen die GM´s darauf und was kann ich machen das sie mich wieder unblocket machen? wen ihr ratschläge haben solltet bitte teilt sie mir mit