Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Devils kal

Discussion on Devils kal within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Devils kal

I'm warning you guy's, if you ever go to Devils Kalonline.. watch your pc.
The owner made a keylogger in his client side, be carefull with that.
Also they took a website from another kal & can't even afford a domain name which is pretty sad.

If you ever play this dumb/non stable server, get your attention on the hidden keyloggers & orther virus ****.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Devils-SRO
10/16/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 0 Replies
Devils-SRO ►Information About Devils-SRO◄ ●VSRO Server Files ●Cap 100 ●Instant Lv 100 ●Type :- Pvp Server ●Ctf + Arena ●New Quests ●New Avatars
DevilS-SrO
10/05/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Server : PVP SERVER Ana UinqueS and EventS ★ Server Cap: 110 ★ Server Degree: 11 ★ Server Mastery: EU-220/CH-330. ★ Server Race: Europea And Ch take in event silk And Reward Good ★ Server Purpose: PvP-PvP-TRD-FW-JOP TEMPLE,UNIQUES ★ Server Files: vSRO Files. ★ Security: vSRO Files. ★ Server Capacity: 1000 Slots. ★ Guild: Fix FTW Work
DB Devils
11/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Please tell me any info you know on DB devils!
DB Devils
08/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
well i have heard alot abt these so called DB devils. but lots of ppl saying different things, so i hopefully am making this thread for the people who have and do kill these Db devils to tell us exactly were, when, and how you killed them/it. So if you have killed the db devils please make a post , were , when and how ty hope we can find exactly were and when these spawn if they do at all lol sry if there is already a thread like this out there but most are like 2 years ago and not...