Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

invisible mobs

Discussion on invisible mobs within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
invisible mobs

Hey,

is it still possible to hide the mobs for picking jobs? By deletin or renamin of files/folder in the kal-folder?

Thx

If i change the motions-folder, i get the engine.exe error, after 30min - 3 hours.
Somebody an idea?

Thx
Old 08/27/2014, 02:20   #2

u need go folder kal data > and change name folder Monster for Moster 2 and done.
Old 08/27/2014, 20:24   #3

Yea i know, that should work, but i got engine.exe errors, after 2min oder 2hours. Thats so strange... Someone an idea?

Thx
Old 09/03/2014, 14:39   #4

Rename "Monster" works if you dont change other files in client.
Also, playing with invis mobs will make your char slow down after certain number of mobs killed, depends on spot can be 1 - x hours, btw anyone have solution for that ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PROBLEM] invisible mobs
08/14/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi so basically i have a problem when i'm in V2 i can't see any mobs i have to get on my horse or get of it to see them.. Anyone have a fix for that ?
Invisible Mobs
03/22/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I'm currently using this source: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/2243972-my-old-5630-source-released.htm l All mobs are invisible, however they can still attack me. I don't know if this is helpful but here is MonsterTable.cs: http://pastebin.com/JDw5GCdj I would post more information but I really don't know what else to say. Thanks
Invisible Mobs
03/04/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Greetings Epvpers, why does editing the monster.csv cause the mobs to be invisible? Searching the forum just got me the result, THAT it does happen, but not why? Ty in advance
Q: How to be invisible for mobs?
08/11/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
Hello. Im playing at RF Reactoir (its private 2.2.3 server) I saw player who was "invisible" for mobs.. he only kills them and they dont aggro on him.. How to do it? tyvm :)
Invisible Mobs
08/18/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
hi, i heard that u can make the mobs invisible plz tell me how so i wont get laggy plzzzzz tyvm (if u cant tell give me a hint thx)