Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Hanin Speed machine

Discussion on [Release] Hanin Speed machine within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Hanin Speed machine

Hi all!

No it's not a source release or even binary of program.

I wrote speed bot to help users get "speed up" buff. It's simple char with speed skill. To get it:

1. Go to fort near Storage Keeper
2. Dance for madam (/dance command)
3. Madam will use speed on your char

Atm it's running on my personal PC so it's available only for ~ 12 hours per day from 12 to 24 CET.
Haven't others character with speed skill so I can't locate it on other places.

GL & HF
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/10/2013, 20:35   #2

wow sounds cool, good idea
Old 04/11/2013, 21:24   #3

is there a way to sponsor you a bit for this help?
Like a shop with meds for 500 geons each, so we can give you a bit money for the speed.
Its cheaper then buy speed at shops or bagging other mages for speed.
Old 04/11/2013, 21:45   #4

its awesome thank you so much

thats really creative work in my perspective
Old 04/12/2013, 00:06   #5

You can drop item on ground - she have autopick, but I'm not shouting about donation. Will be nice to get some unused water < G40. Probably i will go to narooth on war so it will use it more frequently then in fort :P.
Char will be there until someone report it for some abuse reason, so don't want to hear "I paid and speeder disappeared". I'm glad that you like this project - thx for support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2013, 08:05   #6

Sounds good can please do the same in Naraeha if u don't mind?
Old 04/16/2013, 18:40   #7

sry :/ haven't magician 38+ on Naraeha - if u want I can use your char (pm me here) but I don't take responsible for this account.
Old 04/21/2013, 17:29   #8

same thing exists on naraeah now :O
Old 04/21/2013, 18:49   #9

Are you still doing it? If yes, is "madame" the name of your speedmage?
Old 04/21/2013, 23:46   #10

@valzzz40 created mage on Naraeha and he is administrator of my speed bot on this server - name of char is Dance4aSpeed or something like that in fort near deposit.

I'm testing soft on MadamCure so sometimes on hanin speeder could be offline, also working on buffs so will be more fun for you.
Thanks
1 User