Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUY]Hack for Shinra and or Hiddenkal

Discussion on [BUY]Hack for Shinra and or Hiddenkal within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
[BUY]Hack for Shinra and or Hiddenkal

Hey Guys,
i want to hack on Shinra Kal, becouse they got no HackShield. But all Hacks i can find arent able to inject, or if i find some thats working, i can put the hack on, and my Kal crashes.
Ive got Win 8 Enterprise 32bit.

Posthere or PM me your offer and your Hacks that would be in the Hack.

Must Have:
1HH
and if its possible and bot working with 1HH

TY
Brumm
Old 12/26/2012, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
They got no "HackShield" and no Hacks able to inject there ? so i think the get a better HackShield as the "HackShield" what u talk about :-D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2013, 22:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] HACK HiddenKal
02/17/2013 - Kal Online - 45 Replies
I invite all the hackers and p-server players here to start hacking and DDoS attacking HiddenKal. He's been attacking the top 10 servers for the whole day and brought em down. What pathetic way to get players. So its time for revenge. LET THE FUN GAMES BEGIN.
[Hilfe] Shinra Online
01/01/2013 - Kal Online - 25 Replies
brauche mal wieder eure hilfe =) also, mein Problem besteht darin, dass ich die compare´s auf diesen Server einfach nicht herausfinde. ich benötige von ice restriction die genaue cd value und cast value. Zudem brauche ich die thunderstorm cd value und auch hier die cast value. eigentlich ja nicht schwer. doch fast alle neuen server haben die compares auf ihren adressen entfernt. sprich wenn man bei einer ucs den namen des skills eingibt, erscheinen zwar Adressen, aber compare´s sucht man...
HiddenKal + Timo's Hack
06/06/2011 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys, ive been trying to use timos pservers hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-hacks-bots-c heats-exploits/598414-release-hack-kalonline-pserv ers.html). Ive tried injecting every way possible with no luck. I load the dll in injector, start updater, hit start and then "everything seems ok"/"Successful injection" appears but kal window doesnt appear. I have found an error in the exception text file, it reads:OS : Major 5, Minor 1, Name Windows XP Service Pack 3 GPU : unknown FMT :...
[Root-Vorstellung] Shinra 2
12/19/2010 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/headerhj8u 4qnlz.png Hallo Elitepvper's. Hiermit stelle ich euch den Server Shinra2 vor. Wir haben viele tolle neue Features: • Max. Lvl 120 • Stein der Halbmenschen • Stein des Rausches (AG Speed)