Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HiddenKal v3 skill problem

Discussion on HiddenKal v3 skill problem within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HiddenKal v3 skill problem

Hello, i am writing this with hopes that one of the GMs sees this and gives me a helping hand...My knight Raztur has a sort of a skill problem, my vagabond trainer has 3rd job skill Spin Slash instead of HalfSwing, its rly hard lvling without it and im afraid that the whole thing might be bugged, so even when i get my 3rd job i will not be able to have these attacks...again my knights nickname is Raztur, if there is a way to teach me half swing or anyway to fix this problem i would be very grateful...thank you =)
Old 09/10/2012, 14:59   #2

Did you read what that skill say?
Or even used it? lol

It's just HalfSwing with SpinSlash icon or picture, w.e.
Old 09/10/2012, 15:17   #3

I belive i was sopouse to learn Half Swing around lvl 65...but like i said my trainer only has spin slash and for 3rd job...it says Level limitation is 244 and there is no way to learn it or anything, so far GM's ingame have ignored me except for this one guy who told me to ask other knights where they got it...there has to be a way to simply teach Half Swing to my char or something, im close to useless without it
Old 09/10/2012, 16:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacnmudel View Post
I belive i was sopouse to learn Half Swing around lvl 65...but like i said my trainer only has spin slash and for 3rd job...it says Level limitation is 244 and there is no way to learn it or anything, so far GM's ingame have ignored me except for this one guy who told me to ask other knights where they got it...there has to be a way to simply teach Half Swing to my char or something, im close to useless without it
Oh Hi Raztur nice to see you here^^
well i had the same problem before reset, admin may fix it if he reads it
greets
Witch
Old 09/11/2012, 02:45   #5

I'm pretty curious how you fixed this. I've got the same problem. I could not skill Halfswing since it has been replaced with Spin Slash. I told my brother to log onto my account and try to skill. He skilled Halfswing for me and it worked for him. But when I logged onto my account again I had Spin Slash instead of Halfswing. Before you tell me it's great to have the 3rd job skill at a lower level: It's bugged. When I use it I can see the animation and the skill get on cooldown for about 2 minutes. But I cant hit a mob with it.

So tl;dr: Same problem - how to fix?
Old 09/11/2012, 10:47   #6

elite*gold: 735
delete ur filelist and update oO , this should be fixed for a long time allready
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2012, 11:28   #7

that fixed it thank you very much =)