Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RedLight Evolution Ende?

Discussion on RedLight Evolution Ende? within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RedLight Evolution Ende?

Wird es ein Reset geben mal wieder oder ist es nu vorbei mit dem Server?
Old 03/06/2012, 19:38   #2

elite*gold: 281
#infraction to 12/12/12
Old 03/06/2012, 19:51   #3

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Es wird wie mit jedem anderen Server sein. Wenn Geld benötigt wird, gehts weiter
Old 03/08/2012, 15:27   #4

elite*gold: 0
ist das bei dem server nicht langsam normal? darum spiele ich nicht auf dem server der ist 3-4 monate on dann für 6monate off

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Redlight Evolution Values!
04/29/2016 - Kal Online - 15 Replies
For all these who didn't find the right value, or got kick after each time they changed some address' value to 0, here is the solution: First of all take a look here: Cooldown with Pictures Follow this tutorial, on that way you will search for the exactly value you were looking for. Now to the values problem.. Because in Redlight you can't see the information of the skill you were looking for in the viewer memory.. I noticed that if you are not logged in, you can see it.. so just open the...
Redlight Evolution - The End ?
12/04/2011 - Kal Online - 39 Replies
Its True , that Redlightkal goes offline for next months? Saw Anny writing ingame : "I Think redlight will be closed againe for few months , because it got pernamently DDoS d" maybe someone of you know something more? Would be nice if u can post thoose infos.
Redlight evolution
05/26/2011 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hey! would i ask something.? This koem is pissed me offf. :mad: The old dll. files, with c++ dont working same the kiki .. But today i saw one archer who used MA+normal arrow with same time , and no cd, witch hack is it ? Some1 can help me about it please? msn, or email :handsdown: sincerly: cetirizin
Redlight Evolution
09/01/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Did anyone just checked theyre website? Oo Awesome!