Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avenger Kal (Nice Font :P)

Discussion on Avenger Kal (Nice Font :P) within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Avenger Kal (Nice Font :P)

Hello Every Body
Finaly I will Start My First P-Server Soon
It's Called Avenger Online
Exp Rate:30xx Egg Rate:20x Dop Custom
And 3rd Job :P Koem Protection
I will be Happy If U Join With Us And It's Coming Soon But i Don't Say Soon=About 1 Month Or like This It's Only Left 7~8 Day's To Go Online And Site Gonna Open in 2 Days We Are in Test Now Cuz No Need Any Fault in Start And We HaVe Friendly Team Never Looking For Donation Only For Fun ^^
And I Hope To Help Me And Vote Here
This Will Help Me Alot For Many Player's Online In Start :P
I Hope See You In Start and Any Question Im Here and If U want Contact
Add me Here
Good Luck ^^
Old 02/22/2012, 09:16   #2

Sorry don't want to sound rude and im prob wrong but i don't understand this : I will be Happy If U Join With Us And It's Coming Soon But i Don't Say Soon=About 1 Month Or like This It's Only Left 7~8 Day's To Go Online And Site Gonna Open in 2 Days We Are in Test Now Cuz No Need Any Fault in Start

Can tell me? :S
Old 02/22/2012, 10:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomTopBack View Post
Sorry don't want to sound rude and im prob wrong but i don't understand this : I will be Happy If U Join With Us And It's Coming Soon But i Don't Say Soon=About 1 Month Or like This It's Only Left 7~8 Day's To Go Online And Site Gonna Open in 2 Days We Are in Test Now Cuz No Need Any Fault in Start

Can tell me? :S
hehehe i mean there are some server's say coming soon and w8 1month and more and im not this
and about Happy i think it's not problem i say im happy if u join with me that's all
Old 02/22/2012, 11:15   #4

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Still sucks ;o
What about using black in normal size?
Old 02/22/2012, 11:57   #5

lol u can't read this font :@ it's not problem with Normal Size and black but i love to be Dif :P
Old 02/22/2012, 12:00   #6

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Ye, you are different, but not in a positive way.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/22/2012, 12:31   #7

good that you told us about your new server geat Idea to post is on an HACKER FORUM

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2012, 13:55   #8

NWK LAUNCHING SOON! - 15 december
Old 02/22/2012, 14:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDFunPack View Post
left for 15 Decemver :S )
when nwk open sure i will close my server Becuse I want Play this Server and Will Be 0 Online :P on my server and i make server in this time cuz no fair server all looking for donation that i mean and About Hacker's i know it's bad point from me to post here but i post for good ppl and No One Worry i have New System For Hacker's ^^=60% No Hacker and i have Active Team every Day So No Time For Hacker with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep View Post
Ye, you are different, but not in a positive way.
i don't Care if i positive or no cuz all now is the same no Different 100% cuz if it Dif so=No KalOnline :P and when i mean I have Dif In My Server That's From My Ideas i put many ideas didn't show in any server before i think :d so i called it Dif Not More

I do not know what frustration is not always what we are working to encourage the continued hard work in the frustration leads to the loss of things and I hope that you change your thoughts and your responses and then see the judge do not judge before we see
Old 02/22/2012, 14:35   #10

ammm... no comment on this topic XD
Old 02/22/2012, 15:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDFunPack View Post
That was Erik's post...
A realistic Opening date is in about ~1-3 months. But then with a lot of features,f.e. new pvp system, new story line, quests,world...
Old 02/23/2012, 03:20   #12

I think the beta will be open in approx month+ or so, but we'll see :S, all servers out now, and i mean ALL, are a pile of ****.
Old 02/23/2012, 06:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomTopBack View Post
I think the beta will be open in approx month+ or so, but we'll see :S, all servers out now, and i mean ALL, are a pile of ****.
hehe no no don't Worry bete In 1 Or Day's Not More And Beta will be to 26/2 Only and closed cuz in 28 i will Get My New Root From Other Company After This will be online for ever cuz i have bad Company now :@ wanna scamm me :@
Old 02/23/2012, 09:30   #14

o.O
Old 05/18/2012, 19:23   #15

i got a problem with beta key any 1 could help me